7. Mirror

"Bloody Potter's been looking for me?" Draco raised his eyebrows in amusement. Pansy just looks at him in disbelief. "Well, aren't you gonna go looking for him? Potter seem like he was going through a midlife crisis"

And Draco thought. It was obvious that the trio had been looking for their sons in hope for Draco to know something, but the blonde was just as ignorant as them.

Draco sighed, and began putting on a sweatshirt his mom had gifted him earlier that year. It was a grey collared sweatshirt with a logo he couldn't quite recognize.

"No! I won't Pansy" Draco finally answered to his friend. "I'm going to hogsmade today. I need to buy some supplies" he mumbled as he remembered the shower gel that he dropped earlier.

The boy went away quickly, gathering his wand and a notebook to go.

All around hogwarts you could see that the tension and rumors going around about the two "mysterious slytherins" was slowly vanishing. The younger kids seemed more interested in hearing about Sprout's supposedly relationship with Flitwick.

Draco shivered at the thought of those two cuddling.

When he arrived to hogsmade, Draco sensed much of the hogwarts students were staying inside the castle due to the cold weather. He didn't mind this though, he was used to the cold of the manor.

He firstly went to honeydukes so he could buy candy for Pansy's birthday. He would never admit it out loud but he really adored the girl so much to splurge on such a useless thing as candy.

Picking up the girl's favorites: pixie puffs, exploding bonbons, ice mints and blood-flavored lollipops; Draco realized he was thirsty.

So he started walking towards the three broomsticks.

Weirdly, somehow he found an object lying on the ground. It was.. a mirror? What was a broken mirror doing outside?

Draco, as curious as ever, picked it up; and didn't expect what would happened.

"Draco?" A woman said through the mirror. She looked really familiar, though the blond couldn't really think of anyone with short curly hair and glasses.

"Draco is that you?" She repeated louder this time, her eyes widening in realization. The woman laughed loudly and began calling someone from behind.

"Ron! Come here! Ron- no I don't care about that- put some pants on- Come on!"

And then it hit.

The woman wasn't just "a woman", she was future Hermione Granger. Draco thought that her pixie cut made a huge difference on her looks, but it suit her.

Really suit her.

"Okay okay" a redheaded man without a shirt appeared with his mouth hanging open in surprise.

The man, whose arm had a pretty bad scar, started smiling to Hermione.

"You bloody fixed it" Ron said in shock, before he took the mirror against the woman's complaints.

"Draco?" He said, but the answer was obvious.

The blonde could only manage to nod and hum in response. Because, what the fuck was happening?

Did his son and Albus somehow got the weasel and granger inside a mirror and lost it?

"Draco" this time Ron spoke more serious. "What- I mean, how in the hell are you with this mirror?"

But before Draco could blurt out that he found it laying on the dirty ground about to get broken again by his footsteps, Hermione snatched the magical object to her again.

"Nevermind that" she stated. "Where's Albus and Scorpius?"

Draco had a million questions growing by the second about how she knew his son was there, and why in the hell was the weasel doing without a shirt on. However, he chose to simply say "I have no idea" with unsteady hands trying to hold the mirror up.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Harry!" The girl came running with a book in hand. Her worried face didn't exactly calm Harry's mood.

"I-I found something" Hermione proceeded to place the open book on his bed.

Ron was still at the dining hall, trying to eat quickly before curfew hit. He had spent time outside with Seamus and Dean at hogsmade to "get his mind off things", so, obviously, Harry assumed that thing meant Hermione.

"What is it?" He eyed the book in a questioning look. The page just showed some words and a picture of a time turner. Plain old time turner.

"I think this is how they got here"

"A time turner? Hermione I think you still are a bit shocked by the news about you being a Weas-" Harry tried saying, but the girl interrupted blushing at the thought of what Harry just said.

"Read it" she signaled a paragraph above the picture that read:

The Time Turner is a powerful object, originally made by some of our ancient heroes to make themselves worthy of knowledgeable in the future. This powerful object does not only work by the spell "evanescet tempus" to help it's inner powder become able to change time, but also needs to be bathed in a peculiar liquid that must be used to be exact with time stamps. This liquid comes from plants that can only be found deep in the Pacific Ocean. It must be used in proper regulation under the ministry's watch, since it's extremely dangerous to leave the time turner bathe for more than 27 seconds. Some people have tried to change that fact, but only end up vanishing from their original reality. For our own safety, at the moment there's not one damaged time turner.

It could only mean one thing.

"This whole messed up time traveling thing was intentional" Harry realized with worry filling his mind. "Someone probably pressed up the time turner in purpose! Maybe that's exactly the reason why they haven't returned yet"

Hermione looked at him with worry. If the time turner wasn't with the boys, who could have it?

It could be anyone. Since they didn't know the details about the future, Harry could hardly guess the possible responsables. Maybe they wanted to hurt them. Or maybe they wanted future Harry to suffer.

"Hermione" he whispered, anxiety filling his body. "Does that mean that they won't be able to go back? I mean, if someone really did this on purpose, can the boys... can my son go back?"

The girl had no ideal answer and truthfully said "I'm not sure about it... I found this book at the restricted section and I couldn't find any more information about it"