2. Malfoy

"Hey Harry" Ron began saying as they walked towards the DADA classroom " Hermione was looking for you earlier.. said something about doing a potions essay"

Harry just nodded and answered "she was supposed to help me with that yesterday, but she never showed up"

"Must've been tired after yesterday's news"

Snapping out of his thoughts, they were met with an awful cold voice."You're late" Snape stated.
"Fifteen points from gryffindor.. get in my class"
...

Almost every person in the castle was intrigued by the encounter of these two boys with Ginny Weasley. Collin was the one who made it all happen, by telling the story to almost every single person on the gryffindor common room.

Night came by and just then, all of the houses were together in the great hall. Whispers were heard all over the place, especially surrounding the gryffindor table. If anyone would want to catch them, now was the time.

"What are you doing?" Ginny asked to Ron who was very busy eating his plate off.

"Huh" he managed to mumble in between mouthfuls.
"Ronald stop! That's disgusting" Hermione screeched and kept reading her history of magic book.

"How can you be so relaxed after I -your little sister- was completely tormented by strange students?"

"Must be some sort of prank, you know how those slytherins can be" Ron said as he drank from his pumpkin juice.

Suddenly the table was met with a very cheerful Harry. ""What we're you guys talking about?" Harry asked serving himself a portion of Shepard's pie.

"Oh nothing, just some rumors" Hermione answered.

"Yeah, about the strange kids who literally just appeared" Ginny stated trying to make her friends understand her worry, but it seemed no one did.

No one except from Harry.

Although the other gryffindors kept the conversation going, Harry's mind wasn't exactly focused.

Throughout mouthfuls of his pie, Harry focused on that last statement.

"Er- gotta go"  Harry quickly sat up without looking at anyone's eyes. Before anyone got the chance to say something, he left.

..

As he wandered around the common room with his invisibility cloak over him, Harry became eager to go and find out who those two kids were. So he decided to look and find for himself what exactly was happening.

After stumbling a couple empty classrooms, he gave up and was about to return to him dorm when suddenly-
"Potter" a voice he immediately recognized said from behind.

"Malfoy" he spat with annoyance. They stared at each other with frowns until Harry realized something "Wait- can you see me through the cloak?" 

Harry awaited for a logical answer, but instead Malfoy laughed loudly.

"Your shoes" the blond pointed down making Harry realize how dumb he was.

He'd been walking around with his shoes showing all of the time. Maybe it was time to get a bigger cloak.

"Shit" Harry whispered and gave up removing the cloak.

Fearing that malfoy would somehow accuse him of something, hs made up an excuse.

"I'm a bit hungry, so I was on my way to the kitchen"

Draco did not believe one bit.

Why would Potter be roaming around so suspiciously if he was planning to do something that innocent.

And though he was tempted to find out the truth, Draco knew he had more important business elsewhere.

He stared leaving the corridor about to get away with the fact that he in fact, was also out after hours.

"Not so quick Malfoy" Harry spoke.

Knowing what was convenient he became still.

"Have you heard of those two slytherins?"

Not one word came from the slytherin's mouth.

"Do you have any idea who they are?" Harry asked fully knowing that the conversation would just made him more confused and annoyed.

"Yes" the blonde lied with a grin on his face "But I'm not going to tell you" Draco said with a mischievous smile on his face before pushing Harry on his way out.

"Do. not. touch. me" Harry took out his wand in defense. After many fights with this particular boy he knew it was almost necessary to find a way of self defense.

"Oh" Draco smiled
"golden boy is mad at me?"

The blond pointed his wand as well, threatening to hex Harry at any given second.

Harry hesitated at first to jinx Draco, but.. did it really matter if he did? He was already in so much trouble for spending time outside the common room after hours, and surely the boy would tell on him.

It seemed that malfoy had predicted it, because the next thing he did was yell "STUPEFY" which made Harry fall and drop his belongings all over the floor.

Harry quickly grabbed his wand and soon enough they were both hexing each other.

"Expelliarmus!" Draco's wand flew right out of his hand leaving a blank expression on his face. "You're gonna regret that, Potter" he spat taking hold of his wand and pointing it at Harry's chest.

"CRUC-" Draco began saying but a high pitch scream made them both turn their heads.

"STOP! DO NOT CURSE HIM"  a scream that came out of nowhere started echoing through the hall. And before Malfoy could process what was happening, a hand pushed him.

...
A/N

Hey y'all.