02

02

Cibrina awoke to the muffled noise of gunfire, and the sunlight poking in from the corner of dark, drawn curtains radiating against her eyelids. She let out a muffled groan, flipping over on her stomach and opening her eyes.

Vinnie sat on his gaming chair, shirtless, she noted, with his fingers pressing at the keys on his PC at lightning speed. He spared a glance to her, flashing an immediate smile when he saw her eyes were open and held up a finger out of camera towards her in a 'give me a minute' sign.

"What was that noise? Oh, a friend crashed at mine yesterday...Was it Noah? Hahah, no, sadly not. Make sure you guys tell him I miss him in my room," He joked at his stream with a wink. Cibrina let out a small snort in amusement and fished around the bed for her phone. She felt surprisingly refreshed after the day she had yesterday, Vinnie's bed was incredibly comfortable and warm.

She flicked onto her messages, still not fully sitting up, partially out of fear of being caught on Vinnie's stream on her way to the bathroom.

Her phone indicated that she had multiple new messages, a ton from the group chat with Khadija and Elias, and 1 from Larray. She clicked onto the group chat first.

bawse bitches take L.A.

khads<3
OK why is nobody home 🤨
it's literally 2 a.m. i just got back from shooting
to an empty ass apartment

eli💋
biiiitch idk about cibs but i
just got my back blown out 😋
sleeping over at that nigga from
new yrs' house again

khads<3
just checked her loca.
bro tell me why this j-bag
is at them white folks' house AGAIN?

eli💋
oii dfkmmmmm 😭😭😭
come see coon una
she better not come home with lice aht aht

khads<3
ugh i'm blaming this behaviour on the
mercury retrogradeeee 🗣
i'll see u whores tomo <33
come to set if u want

eli💋
i gotta shoot in the morning but
i'll be there in the afternoon to get you after
you're done <3
mainly to see ur fine ass latino cast mate 🤤
@/cibby i'll go by them mans house at 1 after my shoot
make sure ur ready bitch i'll bring you extra clothes

khads<3
LOOOL i just know she's over here drooling
on that vinnie nigga's pillow rn 🤣🤣
see u guys tomorrow my luvs <3333

Cibrina let out another silent giggle at the texts flooding her phone, shooting a quick response to Elias that she was sleeping, and that no, Vinnie didn't have lice.
She also confirmed the time for him to pick her up.

She then moved onto Larray's text which was just giving her an idea for what to include on her next vlog.

"Okay, guys, I'm gonna hop off for a bit but I'll be back tonight. See you guys," Vinnie announced to his stream, lifting a hand to turn it off and swivilling his chair around in Cibrina's direction. She let out a yawn as she turned to look at him, an arm placed under her head.

"Good morning, sunshine," She said to Vinnie, giving him a relaxed smile, "Your bed is evil."

"Good morning to you too, sleepyhead. It's, like, almost noon, I don't know how you slept through my stream." He replied, leaning back in his chair to stretch. As he stretched, Cibrina subtly watched his muscles flex and unflex before tearing her eyes away from his abdomen.