03

03

Cibrina laid comfortably in her bed editing her weekly vlog and deciding which tidbits would be posted onto tiktok. It was only 5p.m. and she still had an hour before she had to get up and start readying herself for dinner with Larray, Nai and Vinnie. From social media, Nai seemed like a super cool individual. Very funny, honest, and true to herself, even after she made the move to L.A.

Nai had recently followed Cibrina back on social media, after she moved to L.A. although they never did interact. Cibrina was horrible at reaching out to other influencers first, as seen by her relationships with Larray and Vinnie. There was this stigma about reaching out to creators bigger than you - it felt almost like you were begging them for an interaction to boost your own followers, and Cibrina wasn't one to beg.

She snapped out of her thoughts as she found the smaller segments to add to her tiktoks, fully editing the clips before uploading them.

They included her at university, her car rides with Larray, her cooking dinner together with Khadija and Elias and how terribly that went, and finally her lunch with Vinnie. She placed him at the very end, to avoid his fans rushing the page and captioned it, "another week, another vlog. check out my youtube channel for the full video <3".

After doing that, she placed her phone down and finished finally editing her youtube video. Tonight, she didn't want to have to worry about the vlog. If someone else decided to film, so be it, but she really wanted a peaceful night. Furthermore, she knew the restaurant they were going to was semi-fancy, so she had an excuse to dress up.

Cibrina stood from her bed, sticking her head out her bedroom door slightly, "Oi! Come help me decide what to wear for dinner please," she lengthened the 'please'. Khadija and Elias sluggishly entered her room following her declaration.

Elias headed straight for her closet as Khadija threw herself back on her bed, narrowly missing the macbook placed near the headrest.

"Sexy or smart-casual?" Elias asked, his head engulfed inside her closet. Cibrina pondered for a moment.

"Maybe a middle ground? I do have a few brand deal dresses I haven't gotten pictures in yet," She replied, pointing at a few choice gowns. Elias pondered for a moment before picking up two separate pieces and showing them to Khadija, who lifted her head and looked between the two.

"Definitely the green slip dress, screams I'm sexy but still enjoy fine dining," She replied, going back onto her tiktok feed.

"Whatever that fuckin' means," Elias replied, still handing over the dark green slip dress to Cibrina who promptly began stripping. The boy yelped and turned away as she did so. "Cib, you gotta stop undressing so freely everywhere, are you even wearing a bra?!"

"You've seen my tits before Elias, why does it matter?" She replied innocently as she slipped the dress over her head. Khadija snorted in response.

"No, Khadija, this girl literally started undressing in front of Vinnie today!" Elias continued, making Khadija sit up right on top of the bed immediately.

"She did what?"

"Titties out in the wind and everything bro."

Cibrina tutted her tongue in disagreement, waving her hands back and forth.

"I was wearing a bra! Plus, why does it matter? He's seen me in a bikini which shows the same amount."

Khadija rolled her eyes before thinking over Cibrina's words for a moment. She then turned to Elias with a shrug.

"Honestly, at this point I would hope she's undressing in front of him. He's hot, she's single, and they're currently friend-zoning each other to the high heavens." She said exasperatedly.