𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

❥ SORA'S LIPS PARTED A LITTLE

SORA'S LIPS PARTED A LITTLE.

Allowing herself to take a few sips of her coffee. Both her hands wrapped around the mug feeling the warmth of her drink. Her thoughts were particularly full. Standing beside the yard door she watched the rain heavily fall on the ground.

It's been hours and hours. Hours since Yoongi and her came back from his appointment and after that his photoshoot. Her heart stung a little recalling her previous conversation with Yoongi, as much as she hated how it slowly turned into an argument, an argument that she had no control over she couldn't help herself. It just kept repeating itself on loop over her head and she wished just for a moment she wished she could rewind. After asking him what he thinks about the surgery her mind crawled into one side. She felt her heart beating against her ears remembering every word he spoke to her.

"I don't want you to get involved in this..."

"This whole surgery is a mistake, drop it now.."

"Fucks sake Sora. Just leave it alone.."

She wasn't aware that he was sensitive about this topic and being the person she is, she immediately dropped it and didn't want to bring it up again. Not if he's going to do what he did again. He didn't want the surgery to happen and that has nothing to do with her. She was his caregiver and she should probably remind herself that every time she sees him. Although she only had good intentions about the topic, she also had no right in talking about his personal issues.

She turned around heading towards the kitchen, walking past Yoongi room with no second thoughts, it stung a little but she's not willing to face him. At least not yet. It was almost dinner time for Yoongi and she hasn't even started to cook yet. So she placed her mug on the counter before grabbing the handle on the fridge. Sora shifted her hand down to her pocket feeling a few messages vibrate. She sighed before reading them all at once.

Kara

When are you coming..? I miss you Sora

Kara

Hey, I know you're mad because of mum and dad but please come see me

Kara

I miss talking to you.

A faint smile spread across her lips remembering those little memories with her and her little sister. Before she could even think about the decision she made, her finger tapped the contact app and pressed on the id name. Sam.

Kara and her were always close when they were kids. They had that spark from the very beginning. They would share clothes, share food and even share the same bedroom, However, that stopped when Sora decided to move out. Since then they have never been the same. But that doesn't stop the unconditional love Sora holds for Kara. It will always be there, no matter what. When she got to her apartment it was heartwarming to see Kara again. Sora decided to let her sister live in her apartment for now. Just because she doesn't live there anymore so might as well let someone else use it.