Chapter 7

Anne's POV

I waited until 2 days for Marcy to wake up I woke up before training and sat near Marcy until I needed to go train when I was training I tried to forgot about what happened with the whole nightmare and place but I was questioning why was Marcy there laying right there perfectly still I tried to think of ligit reasons like sleep waking or senseing something out there but why did she have burises on her face fighting something I don't know I'll ask her when she wakes up but that will be 1 more day and before bed I sat near her again she was just so peaceful and I couldn't let this go to waste I was begining to have some feelings for her I was just blushing near her and when I was thinking about her I don't know why I just keep blushing I slept fairly well that night I think it was just knowing Marcy is good she isn't dead and she isn't really hurt and me having some feelings about her I woke up the next day and sat near Marcy before training then I went down stairs and trained all day then before bed I did the same thing I sat near Marcy and stayed for awhile longer than usually then went to my room and went to sleep right away I woke up the next morning and before training I sat near Marcy I waited for a long time Burt came in "Hey Anne" he said "Hi Captain" I said looking up at him he walked into the room "Training is starting soon but I get if you want to stay here near Marcy" he said "Really" I said blushing a little bit "Yep and you're red are you ok" he asked me "Yep I'm fne just hot" I lied not wanted to tell him "Ok see you tommorow" he said "Yeah bye Captain" I said then went back to looking back at Marcy I stayed there and I was blushing so hard then after a few hours Marcy was waking up slowly she saw me sitting on her bed "Morning Anne" she said rubbing her eye "Marcy it's not morning" I said "Oh sorry I was out for a long time" she said "Hey Marcy I know you just woke up but can I ask you something" I asked "Yeah Anne what" she asked "Why were you laying in that place perfectly still" I asked she paused for a minute "I don't know I blacked out after that day I watched you train" she said "Ok just so you know you don't have to lie to me if you are" I said "Yeah ok" she said we stayed there talking for the rest of the day laughing, talking it was nice I was blushing so much but I was too scared to tell her right now I wanted to ask her why she had bursies on her face but I played it off as what she said "I blacked out" and didn't ask then Burt walked into the room "Hey you two Marcy you're awake" he asked I looked "Yeah I am" she said "Just so you guys know everyone is about to go to sleep so you better get ready to go to bed" he said "Ok Captain" I said then he left and I looked back at Marcy "I better get ready" she said "No your already in your P.J.'s" I said "Oh you're right I am" she said "Can I stay for awhile" I asked "Yeah but go get ready ok" she said "Ok" I said then I ran back to my room and got ready for bed then went back to the guest room and sat on Marcy's bed and stayed there Marcy did fall asleep after awhile and I stayed I rubbed her hair and was feeling around and felt a little hole in her head then on ther other side I thought werid little holes in her head I kept rubbing her hair it was so soft then she waking up "Anne is that you" she said tired "Yes you can go back to sleep" I said "Ok" she said then fell asleep again I stayed for awhile and looked at her that time she was so peaceful then I left her to sleep and went to my room and went to sleep.