Working my way through

Quick shoutout to @xshadowmonx for inspiring this book go check out his called "A hero's Story"
________________________________

Y/N P.O.V
I was at my house thinking of what I can do to improve my chances of going to U.A. It was already hard enough having Bakugo trying to get in too. He was always getting on my nerves but what could I do.
He is a better fighter and is way more stronger. I was interrupted when my mom called me for something. She said she needed something for the burgers. I went to the grocery store as my dad went to go get the milk but she needed cheese. CHEESE. We had a box full of cheese and she needed some.

Y/N: " I'll go get it mom but don't we already have some?"

M/N: " I don't think so. Just go get it, it doesn't matter."

Y/N: " Alright then, if you say so."

Well I just went to go for the cheese. No sense in arguing. Nearest shop was a mile away. When I got to the shop I instantly noticed a girl with what seemed light blue hair. She was very beautiful. I had the urge to talk to her like the weirdo I am but just went for the $1.99 cheez.

Cashier: "1 dollar and 99 cents sir."

Y/N: " Okay." *Hands over money for the chez* " Hold on let me get a Mnt Dew real quick."

Cashier: "Another dollar and 99 cents sir."

Y/N: "Okay." *Hands money for the precious Mnt Dew*

I ran home to see my mom but when I got there, something horrible happened. My house with my parents was burned to the floor. Inside all the smoke, I saw All Might. The number 1 hero burning down my house. He dashed in hopes of me not seeing him, but it was all clear. Other hero's came to help but it was too late. My parents were dead. I cried knowing I won't ever see them again. But then I remembered something, my father was alive! He went for the milk! I was happy but sad. Life without mom would be too different. I was crying because I wasn't there to save her. I should have argued like every other time. My mom told me that all she wished for was for me and dad to do what we want to be. I wanted to be and hero and I will do it for her.

*Time skip day before U.A. Exam*

I studied everything that the U.A. could throw at me. Even the marvel movies. My workout was pretty hard for me, 100 push ups, sit ups, squats and pull ups and counting down every day. It was kind of harsh for me but no one said it would be easy. To improve my quirk, I would try to make fire from small embers so I wouldn't have to rely on the big ones. Then, I practiced around humid areas because they would make my quirk less useful so, I trained until I had a bunch of burn marks I didn't even notice. I had also made money from working at Spot store as a cashier. I was lost in my thoughts that I bumped into a kid who looked like broccoli. I was going to help him up but a bubbly girl beat me to it.

Y/N: "Are you okay? Im sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you."

Broccoli head: " I'm okay. My name is Izuku Midorya ."

Y/N: " Hold on a second. I remember you! You were in the same class as me and Bakugo. I'm sorry you got bullied and I didn't do anything but I hope we can be friends."

Izuku: " It's you Y/N you could've beat Kachan up. Anyways I'm fine I'm just happy to see you again."

Bubbly girl: " Umm, hello, I'm still here. Did y'all forget about me?"

Y/N: " Oh no! Sorry , didn't mean to leave you out.I was just happy to see Izuku again."

Bubbly girl: " it's fine. My name Ochaco Uraraku. What's your name?"

Y/N: " It's Y/N L/N. Hey Midorya."

Izuku: " Yeah Y/N?"

Y/N: " Aren't you quirkless?"

Izuku: "Yeah but- *Present Mic interrupts him*

Excited Old Man: " All examines please enter the U.A."

I went to this "colosseum" like place to have everything explained to us.

Excited Old Man: " What's up U. A. examines. Let me hear y'all." * nobody answers* " That's cool guys are you ready for this?!" *Crickets chirp *

*Some rando with glasses raises his hand and stands up*

Glasses kid: I have a question about the robots. You have only mentioned three robots but there occur to be no less than four in the paper. If this is a mistake UA should be ashamed, and you with the curly hair. If you think this is a game then leave.

*(Y/N) stands up to shut nerds mouth up*

(Y/N): "Hey, first of all, it is like a game. Second, worry about yourself, that's why no one loves you."

Present Mic:" All right calm down children. Examine 7111 good point. It's worth nothing! Every section has one! Its more of an obstacle so just avoid it. You won't gain anything from destroying it."

Glasses boy: " I see. Then he was right. Please forgive me for interrupting."

Present Mic:" That's fine. Now let's get started!!"
________________________________
Hey guys surprised you made it. So yeah tell me what you think. I'm not the best (clearly) but it never hurts to try.
-imcrazyha