U.A Entrance exam and larva guy

Okay, How the hell does this story have 318 views? There's only one damn chapter!Sorry. Contact me if you need anything.  Also D/N means Dads name. P.S. I forgot to mention, I am making Nejire 16 so she's in your class while replacing her with Koda since he ain't that important. Uh, well, I hope you enjoy this shit excuse for a story!
_____________________________________

(Y/N) POV

I was trembling with the uneasiness of how the test would go. I was told to go to Battle Center D. I saw different kids, some had mutations while others showed off their quirks. As I was getting ready by the entrance to the fake city, I heard a very loud voice. It belonged to Present Mic.

Present Mic: Well, what are you waiting for? There isn't an announcement in a real battle!!!! Go go go go!!!!

I jumped over people to get around so I won't get flattened by the other kids. As I was mid-air I saw a three-pointer rushing to the road. I used my fire to burn it up. While I was proud of destroying one, everyone else had got at least 5. I had to find more before they were all demolished. I quickly found a group of two-pointers and made them explode. I lucked out and found even more three-pointers grouped up in an alleyway! I quickly melted them to a huge pile of goop.

I rushed to the center of the city to rack up some more points as I had lost count. I managed to burn and explode some but as soon as I landed from a high jump, the zero-pointer came out. It was massive, almost as big as my co- I mean construction site. Right, a construction site. Anyways people started running away into buildings and alleyways but I wasn't able to move. I snapped out of it when I saw it's foot or whatever start to come down on me. I dashed to the side and ran away from it.

I noticed that nobody was going after it so I took a reckless chance and went after it.  As I started to get closer, I began to use a special move. I made my fire in to a gigantic ball and pressured it together.

Y/N: INFERNO GLOBE!!!!

Doing this drained me and before I could see the outcome, I passed out. I suddenly woke up in a hospital bed covered in thin bandages. I started to remember the exam and everything that happened before I blacked out.  As soon as I sat up, Recovery Girl came inside.

Y/N: Oh Recovery Girl, what did I miss?"

RG: Nothing much dear. I did notice your arms. You need to have more control over your quirk or else you will be worse. Besides that, the results for your U.A. Application has been sent to your home.

Y/N: Oh okay. Well, ima head home. Thanks for everything.

RG: No problem. Now get going, your father is probably waiting for you.

Y/N: Oh yeah! He must be worried sick. Welp, bye then Ms. Recovery Girl!

RG: Goodbye Y/N

<Timeskip brought to you by Sans traveling dimensions>

Y/N: Dad!! Im home!

D/N: Oh my! Y/N, YOURE HOME!! WHERE WERE YOU!?!??

Oh fuck. My ass gon get beat up. Shit shit shit! He probably think I was vaping or something. Drunk at a bar or club! You know what, it's fine. I'm going to be okay it's alright.

Y/N: Jeez dad, I was just with Recovery Girl. She was helping me with my injuries. I may have gone overboard. I better have not stuttered.

D/N: The hell you mean overboard eh? The fuck you do?

Y/N: Nothin' just made a ball of fire, melted a enormous giant fuckin-ass robot to goop, passed out, and woke up in Recovery Girl's office or whatever it is.