3; First Look into the Magic

!I added on at the end of this chapter, so everything at the top is the same, I'm just editing everything and making the chapters longer. I am doing this for all my chapters, all the ones before this you don't have to read but you can if you want!

Hazel and Hagrid were now walking through London and getting weird stares because of Hagrid's height. They continued walking with Hazel looking at the scenery and Hagrid without a care in the world.

They came across a pub that wasn't there a minute before and it looked like no one else could see it. When they stepped in there were a bunch of people, one bartender who yelled,

"Hiya Hagrid, the usual" he had a couple of teeth missing and looked to be balding.

"Sorry Tom, I'm on official Hogwarts business" Hagrid said pointing to Hazel

"Oh alrig- blimey is that Lilith-Hazel Potter" the bartender, who Hazel learned was named Tom, said loudly causing an uproar in the pub. People starting running and pushing each other to get to her. One lady grasped her hand tightly and said, "Doris Crockford, pleasure to meet you," then more and more people were greeting her and shaking her hand. At on point Doris came back and shook her hand.

A guys in a weird purple turban came up to her when she finally got out of the circle that had formed around her.

"P- p- professor Q-quirrell, p-pleasure t-to meet you" the man stuttered, it sounded weird and forced in her opinion but she pushed the thought back.

"Hello Professor Quirrel, He is the Defense against the Dark Art teacher," Hagrid told her, " what are you doing here?" He started stuttering something incoherent so Hagrid just ended up leading the out a door to a brick wall with rubbish bags in the corners.

He took out an odd pink umbrella, looked over at Hazel, looked back at the wall and started tapping it. Three up and two across, then the bricks started moving and ended up making a hole into A magical place.

There were owls flying over head, people dressed in odd clothes, wearing pointy hats and many more odd thing. The displays in windows were moving but all the way on the other side was a slightly leaning tall cream color building.

"I don't have an money Hagrid" Hazel said worrying that the couple coins that she had found weren't enough for anything she would have needed.

"Well, what do yu think Gringotts is for?" He asked back

"Gringotts?" Hazel replied

"Safest wizarding bank, come on." And with that they started walking through the magical people and place. It was new to Hazel as she didn't go many places with her aunt and uncle so this was a new change of pace.

When they walked into the bank the first thing that Hazel saw was the weird looking 'people?' According to Hagrid they were Goblins but they all looked angry in her opinion. When they went up to one of the Goblins, Hagrid started talking.

"Afternoon, we've come ter take some money out of Lilith Potters vault"

At that the goblin asked for a key to which Hagrid started rummaging through his pockets for before starting to set things on the counter, moldy dog biscuits, trash, and lint. The goblin looked appalled while Hazel was grossed out on the inside.

"Here we are" Hagrid said holding up a golden key and wiping lint off of it. The Goblin looked closely examining it then nodded in approval. Then Hagrid pulled a paper out of a different pocket handing it over to the goblin. "And here I got a letter from Professor Dumbledore, about You-Know-What in vault You-Know-Which"

After the goblin read over it he said "Alright, I will have someone take you to the vaults." He then called for another Goblin "Griphook!" He yelled and another goblin came over.

He then took the through a door over to a weird cart/metal thing. They got in it but it was a little hard for Hagrid. They the took off and it almost made Hazels small breakfast come up.

"Here we are, vault 687" The goblin, Griphook, said. He then stuck out his hand to Hagrid who put the key in his hand. The goblin  went and opened the door of the vault, and all that Hazel was expecting was a couple of coins and a few pound but she was pleasantly surprised.

There were stacks and stacks of gold, copper, and bronze coins. She was in awe at everything, there were pictures, jewels, and all kinds of jewelry. The goblin handed Hazel a pouch and nodded towards the vault, saying, "take all that can fit." When she got everything that could fit she learned that they were called, galleons, knuts, and sickles.

They then got back into the cart and took off once again to vault 713. When they got there, the goblin walked up to it and dragged his finger down it. then the door opened and Hazel expected to see a bunch of coins as well but was very disappointed when it was a tiny rugged package.

"don't tell anyone about this" Hagrid said. Then once again they got back into the cart and took off to the front of the bank.

(820 words)