Chapter 1

You still don't know what you were doing here...

If it hadn't been for Emma your best friend at work, you would've been lying on your couch and watching Netflix today, happily enjoying your weekend, but she wanted you to make this weekend full of excitement, by sending you on a blind date. How can meeting a stranger be called fun? And yet here you were sitting in a restaurant waiting for... what was his name?

"Bonjour !! You must be (y/n) ?"
You looked at the stranger standing in front of you. He was taller than you, blonde haired and had a charming smile, calling him handsome would be an understatement.
You noticed that he was offering you his hand to shake it so you quickly grabbed his hand.
"Bonjour ! That's me, and you must be.."
" Park Jimin, your date. Enchanté mademoiselle (y/n)" { nice to meet you miss(y/n).}
"De même."{likewise}
That was the best answer you could think of. It was at times like these when your social anxiety is triggered and you can't reply to the person infront of you, that's why you never talk to anyone unless it is really important, you just don't want to make a fool of yourself in front of the other person. Emma knows about your problem still she sent you on a blind date to meet this charming person about whom you still don't know anything about.
" Have I kept you waiting for long?" Jimin asked while sitting in front of you.
"Oh no. It hasn't been long." That was a lie you were waiting for him since the last half an hour. But you can't say it, you didn't wanted him to think that you are rude. Everyone at your work have already assumed that you are a rude and an unapproachable person. You don't want Jimin to think that.
You always had a soft spot for good looking guys.
"So (y/n) are you a native or did you moved to Paris from somewhere else?"
He asked.
"I'm a native. What about you?"
" My parents moved here a long time ago. My mother was French and father was South Korean. So you can say that I'm both Korean and French." He answered with a charming smile.
"I see. So you were born in Paris or South Korea?" You asked.
"South Korea." He answered.

"Bonjour! Mademoiselle, monsieur.Qu'aimerais-vous commander?" {Good evening ma'am,sir. What would you like to order?} The garçon {waiter} asked.

You told him your order without looking at the menu, on the other hand Jimin took his time searching for what he would like to order. Once the waiter went to get your orders Jimin looked at you and asked
" have you been to this restaurant before?"
"Um no Why'd you ask?" You countered.
"You didn't look at the menu before ordering so I thought you must've been here before, and you know the famous dish here. " He said.
"That's because I'm a picky eater I usually order only those things that I like." You answered giving him a smile, but inside you were really embarrassed . You always got scolded by your parents because of this.

"I'll keep that in mind from the next time." He said offering you a smile that made you feel better. It was the first time someone hadn't scolded you for being a picky eater. You felt a warm feeling inside. You've already started to like Park Jimin.

The date went for the next one hour and for that one hour you were on edge as to what he would ask and what you would answer. Jimin asked you a few questions while eating but stopped when he learnt that you don't like talking while eating, he gave you your space and didn't asked why, which you very much appreciated. Both of you learnt a lot about each other. After that both you and Jimin came out of the restaurant.
"Time went by really quick , I wanted to spend some more time with you." He said. You didn't knew how to answer to that so you just smiled.

"I really like your smile. Shall we meet again next week same place same time. Only if you want to." He asked.
He's really sweet you thought.
"Yes, I would like that very much." You answered.

Then he did something that really gave you a heartbeat. He bent to your level and gave you a peck on your cheek.
"Salute! (Y/n)" {bye} he said and turned around to leave. You were a blushing mess as soon as he left.
You stood there for some time reliving that moment, you were soo busy in your thoughts that you didn't notice that someone was behind you waiting for you, he had been there for the whole time, since the beginning of your date.
As soon as you turned he sprayed something on your face, and covered your mouth with his hand so that you don't make noise. The spray that you inhaled made you dizzy and soon you started loosing all the strength in your body. He carried you bridal style and stuffed you in the back seat of his car. That was all you could see before you completely blacked out.

 That was all you could see before you completely blacked out