Chapter 11

It has been two days since that night, when you showed your vulnerable side to a stranger. You should have been more careful with your feelings, you were not the one to lose control of yourself so easily. However, this time you're gonna use this incident and turn it into your advantage. The escape plan was ready you just need to wait for J to come in the room so that you can execute your plan. But the problem was whenever the door opens it's always Jacob the one who kidnapped you. It's confusing and frustrating sometimes, you always have to be on edge as to who will be the next to walk in the room, though it's the  person with the same face but most of the time with different personalities.
You were curious as to what has happened to him that broke him in so many different pieces of himself, you were curious to know who this man with so many names actually was, you were curious to know his real name, what kind of a person he really is.

The sound of the door knob turning filled your ears breaking the chain of thoughts that occupied your mind. You quickly turned your head towards the door and could only wish that the person behind it is J. As soon as the door opened and your eyes met with his a smile crept to your face, a genuine smile after so long. To J it looked like you were just happy to see him after so long, but only you knew what this smile meant, it was the smile that you got for reaching the first step to your escape. You were not planning to escape so quickly but trying to win his trust, he had to trust in order for you to get out of this place.
"Someone's happy." He pointed with a smile making its way on his face.
"Where have you been?" You asked.
" Why? did you miss me?" He said with his signature cocky smile.
"As if." You replied with some attitude.
"So why did you asked then." He said.
"Just tried to make conversation." You shrugged.
"You didn't answer my question by the way." You asked again.
"Oh I was.. a little busy?" He replied hesitantly.
"Oh." 
"Yes." He said.
"So can I ask you something now." He wondered.
"Go ahead." You replied. In order to win his trust you need to be honest with him, and it's not like he would ask anything serious, you wondered finding it a little amusing.
"Why were you crying that night?" He asked a little hesitantly. The question caught you off-guard. You didn't expected him to ask this. However, there was nothing to be ashamed about the past and it's not like you were going to tell him everything, you wondered and then decided to tell him the truth.
"That night I was feeling suffocated in this place and that feeling made me remember something that I had locked away a long time ago, my dark past." You replied looking into his eyes, and then you saw it happening again the change in the way he looked at you, it was exactly the way he looked at you that night, but this time instead of changing back to its usual cocky one it remained the same, filled with warmth.
"My parents used to abuse me when I was a kid." You continued looking straight into his eyes, which showed nothing but sincerity towards your words.
"I can sympathise with you on that." He replied sitting on the edge of the bed and taking your hand in his, that simple action shouldn't have caused your heart to beat faster and made the butterflies in your stomach to go crazy, but it definitely did.
"So, I was wondering when will I ever get out of this place." You said clearing your throat and snapping yourself out of the trance.
"If you want you can go out now." He said smiling at you like you were a little kid.
"Yeah don't get my hopes up, don't you know the others are going to keep me here forever." You said trying to sound a little unfazed by his words. But inside you were jumping with joy that your plan was finally working.
"The others doesn't have to know about this and we can keep it short." He said standing up from the bed, still having your hand in his.
"Seriously, you will take me out?" You asked now unable to hide your excitement.
"Only if you promise not to runaway. I don't know why they are keeping you locked up like this but I'm sure there has to be a reason for it." He said.
"You said that before too. Do the others not tell you what they do?" You asked getting curious.
"Have I asked this before?" He wondered. "I wish they told me everything." He said still wondering to himself.
"Anyway promise me you won't runaway." He said holding his pinky finger out towards you.
"What, are you a kid, who does that ." You said amused at his sudden action but still intertwined your finger with his.
"Happy now, I promise I won't runaway." You replied rolling your eyes but smiling after seeing the smile on his face. That smile was so bright it made your heart flutter and caused a tingling sensation in it.
"Yes, now get up fast if you want to go out (Y/n)." He said pulling you up from the bed. But you halted your movements when you heard him call your name.
"You never said my name before." You said looking at him.
He stopped his movements of pulling you up from the bed.
"What do you mean?" He asked trying to act unfazed by your question. But his face gave away his worry towards your words.
"You always called me honey or something like that, you never called me by my name." You tried to interrogate. "You're J right?" You questioned coming a little close to him and lifting your one eyebrow.
He broke his eye contact with you and started looking everywhere in the room, except in your eyes.
"Ofcourse, who else would I be then, no one is that good to take you out for some fresh air except me." He replied still not looking at you.
"Ok then. Let's go." You said dropping the subject for now.
You got up from your spot on the bed and stood infront of him. He looked at you suspiciously for dropping the topic so quickly. But you just gave him a smile in return and took your hand out for him to take.
"Come on you said we have to keep it short let's go or we'll be late and Jacob or someone else will take the light."
He immediately took your hand in his and returned your smile while nodding his head.

Both of you made your way towards the door to your room. You looked in anticipation as he opened the door and then took you to the other room and stood infront of the second door which was near the couch you sat on while watching the movie with J.
"I'm trusting you here (Y/n), no funny business please, you could get in some real trouble if you do that. " He said in a warning tone. You just nodded your head.

He then opened the door to this second room. As soon as you two went out of the room you saw a raised platform on which both of you were standing, some stairs that led to the terrace and some stairs that led down towards the main exit. His grip on your hand tightened so that you don't try something.  He took you upstairs towards the terrace.

When you both finished climbing the stairs, you immediately shot your eyes towards the blue sky and inhaled a deep breath, then took in your surroundings. The terrace was mostly empty no plants or decorations were there to make it a little lively. There were only some wood piled up in the corner near the boundary and nothing else.
You again took a deep breath and closed your eyes. After being locked up for such a long time, now you were finally able to get some fresh air.

"You know your lack of trust in me is a little disheartening." You said still with your eyes closed and pointing towards your hand which was in his grip.
"I'm not taking any chances." He said smiling apologetically.
You were not planning to run away so fast, this whole plan was only to win his trust and nothing else but it was really tempting for you to get this close to your freedom and not taking it.
"I won't runaway." You replied sighing and then opened your eyes.
"I know that and trust me even if you tried I wouldn't have let you get away from me." He said in a threatening tone while coming a little close to you.
You cleared your throat and took a step back to maintain some distance between him and you.
"Are you scared?" He asked coming a little closer again while tightening his grip on your hand a little more but not enough to hurt you.
"Why would I be?" You replied not moving from your place this time.
"Everyone gets scared of me, because of my illness." He said.
"Well I'm not." You replied bravely.
"Why?" He asked taking his steps back from you and loosening his grip a little on your hand.
" Because I still don't know who you are." You replied.
"You're not the one who kidnapped me, and definitely not the cocky one or that lady. You are not that kid either." You wondered, now coming back on the subject you left earlier in the room.
Smiling now that his secret came out he shakes his head and says "Definitely not."
"Then what is your name?" You asked him .
He meets your gaze steadily and replied "I, with this face and this look in my eyes am JUNG HOSEOK."

~Bonjour my lovely readers.🥰
Sorry for updating soo late, this semester had been super busy for me and I couldn't get enough time to update.
BTW big reveal this chapter.
Let me know your thoughts on this in the comments below.
And also did you guys like the new cover my sister designed it.
Don't forget to vote.
~Thank you.💜💜