ˢʸⁿᵒᵖˢⁱˢ

[ 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙁𝙞𝙘 ]
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒

"𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 '𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦

"𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 '𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦..."
Banner made by munsonsss

"All I see is that damn nightmare.
I know all its details and every
word spoken, every damn emotion."

"I'm no immortal being,
but I have a feeling this
isn't exactly a part of the
job description."

"My life hasn't meant anything.
Until I met you and I found my
true purpose."

WHEN DUNCAN WAS BORN, HIS PARENTS KNEW HE WAS DIFFERENT. He sobbed and screamed when he was brought into the world, but it all stopped when his mother held him in her arms. His cries dying down with his fragile eyes looking up at her with some unspeakable bond. But to be fair, what parents don't think their child is special when they bring them into the world? It's like they finally open their eyes to see how beautiful and gifted their child would be. Only Samara knew her baby boy was gifted just by the blue glow in his eyes.

HE WAS A GIFTED BOY AND FULL OF WONDER. Prone to ask his parents questions about things around them and why they were there. And his learning curve gave him the advantage to understand things earlier than most kids. It may have been then that his mother started to see the signs of her bloodlines gifts pass down to her son. The last person she wished to experience such a thing.

DUNCAN WENT THROUGH LIFE WITH A BEAMING SMILE AND A CURIOUS MIND. Learning things he didn't need to, but found the need to be knowledgeable as it became something he liked to do. Just to sit in his room and read history books for hours on end. But the one thing he fell in love with was mythologies. Norse, Greek, Hawaiian, Egyptian. It didn't matter since they all intrigued him.

BUT WHEN HE GOT OLDER AND BECAME AN ADULT, HE KEPT THE KNOWLEDGE STORED IN HIS MIND. Planning on, sometime down the road, to become a history teacher and spread his knowledge to the generations to come. But a bar fight later with a friend and a strangely powerful woman, and he's moving to Australia to start up a gardening business.

DON'T ASK HIM HOW FLORA MANAGED TO GET HIM TO GO. Don't even ask him why he decided to entertain the idea of going. But he went and that's when things seemed to grow, strange? Every night, he is haunted by this dream and it always leaves him in a fresh sheen of sweat. At first, he wasn't able to make out what the hell was happening. But as time went on, and he was forced towards the dream time and time again, he learned it.

HE MEMORIZED IT LIKE SOMETHING OUT OF A BOOK OR A MATH EQUATION. But it was the woman he saw in that mysterious dream. How she seemed so damn familiar, yet, a complete stranger with him having no contact with the person. Arthur. That's what he remembers hearing every single night. The one word she utters to him.

THIS CYCLE CARRIES ON FOR MONTHS. Duncan is forced to go through this terrifying nightmare and made to see this woman he couldn't understand. But one night, it's different, it carries on longer than usual and he is given more pieces to the puzzle to solve it.

BUT HE IS MET IN PERSON BY THE WOMAN FROM HIS DREAMS. Brought on to save the world from other entities. Meanwhile trying to understand his family's past and the woman who loved a man that he looks exactly like. Nothing could go wrong, right?

"I've gotta say, mate. I
wouldn't mind clipping
your wings."

"Pieces of me knew I
would find you. If not
now, then much later."

"You have his charm,
and his cockiness."

𝘿𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙆𝙚𝙣𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥
𝘣𝘺 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙚 𝙃𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙖𝙢
"I'll follow you through the stars, love."

others

others...
𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙖 𝙅𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙚
𝙁𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙖 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙮 𝙈𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡
𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝙂𝙚𝙢𝙢𝙖 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣
𝙄𝙠𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙨 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣
𝙂𝙞𝙡𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙝 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘿𝙤𝙣 𝙇𝙚𝙚
𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙚 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝙆𝙞𝙩 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙤𝙣
𝙎𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙖 𝙆𝙚𝙣𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘿𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚 𝙒𝙞𝙚𝙨𝙩
THE REST OF THE MARVEL CAST