raghavi- proposal

This starts when Pallavi came raghav's home to return his money...
And ved pracel a bomb in courier....but they started falling for each other but didn't confess..

Get back to the story

P: yeh lo tumhare paise!!
Raghav didn't responde as notification bell rang..(kabhi kabhi courier chose hote and or bomb bada...boom...)
P: aacha to tum yeh nhi loge na!! Koi baat nhi..mai khud hi udhar rakh deti hu...

She start moving towards parcel...he is looking at her..she was going to keep envelope on parcel just then raghav said..

Raghav: stop!!!

She stooped and looked at him..he came running and hold Pallavi due Pallavi is going to fall and then strong arms protected her...they both fell down on floor..
Raghav is top of her...they 5 minutes intense eyelock...after 5 min...Pallavi realized the situation and then raghav..he is getting up and then they see their neck chains are entangled with each other....

Pallavi: Agar dang se chalna nhi aata to ek stick lelo support ke liye...Kam se Kam merese picha to chutega...
Raghav: aesa kaise tum mera favorite gadda(mattress) hai!! Isliye mai tumpa4 hi girega.....
Pallavi(confused): gadda??
Raghav: mattress ardam kaleda(smajh nhi aata kya) burrleni ammayi (mindless girl)....emergency tha isliye karna pada yeh...
Pallavi: konsi emergency???
Raghav: ghar mai bomb hai!!
Pallavi: bomb hi to hh
The she realized what he just said...
Pallavi: bomb....bomb...kha hh bomb??
She held his hand tightly
Raghav: loudspeaker band karega??...wo dekh udhar daabe mai bomb hai...
And she started crying...
Raghav hugged her...
Raghav: shant ho jao Pallavi.....kuch nhi hoga mai hai na...
Pallavi is still crying like a newborn baby...
Raghav: Pallavi shant ho jao...
Pallavi: raghav!!
Raghav: hnn...
Pallavi: mujhe tumse kuch khehna hai...
Raghav: hnn bolo...
Pallavi: mujhe nhi pta ki mai zinda rahungi bhi ya nahi...lekin mereko yeh kehena hh ki...I don't know Kab hua kaise hua...kyu hua..bus ho gya...
Raghav: phehele tum Marne ki baat mait karo kyuki I cannot live without you...and haa or tumhe kya ho gya...
Pallavi: raghav...I lOVE YOU ❤ 🥺
Raghav: what!! Sach me??
Pallavi: hnn Sach mai...kya tum bhi...
Raghav: hnn pallavi mai bhi tumse bhaut pyaar karta hai...I LOVE YOU ❤ 😍
then he again hugged her and console her...now she stop crying but still sobbing..
Raghav: ruko mereko dekhe do uss parcel mai kya h??
Pallavi: nahi bomb squad walo ko bula lo...
Raghav didn't listen her and goes...pallavi gets worried...
She close her ears and eyes...raghav checks the parcel there is alarm clock not bomb...raghav goes near pallavi and said her

Raghav: pallavi no need to worry its just a alarm clock...

Pallavi opened her eyes...and grt relived and hugged raghav...he also hugged her back....

Raghav: will you be mrs Rao
Pallavi: yes!!!
Raghav: thank you my love
Pallavi: no need...

And they ended making a love session there...and after some time they get maaried....

Thank you...and yess....dont forget to press star button and comment....guys give me some idea to write more....and yess happy birthday shivangi....mhrw fandom love u a lot...❤ ❤  and yes don't forget to watch saishi's mv mashhoor banegi on prateek Gandhi's channel...