Tackling😁

Hey guys!!! Whats up?? Long time no see right?? Sorry for the delay....as u know i am lazy as hell...sorry for that...
_________________________________________

This idea is given by - book_reader_Aanya

Hope u guyss like it...do vote...and yes your author love inline comment so don't forget to do that also...😁😁
_________________________________________

So here Raghvi are having pool party on the request of their cute little bundles of joy...and u know Raghv cannot deny the demand of his munchkins....

Athiya Rao - Daughter of Raghvi

Aarav Rao -  Son of Ragvhi

There are some freinds of Raghvi...and also...Amhad with there baby...

Pallvi being Pallavi ...u guys already knew she loves to tease Raghav...she wears a hot and sexy swimsuit...

 They both are doing romance in pool

They both are doing romance in pool...also enjoying with their little ones...and taking care of them...now Aarav and Aathiya  goes to play with Ahmad child...Aathiya is also a well mannered girl...as she is shadow of her aai...Now Raghav and Pallavi both goes to the chair beside the pool...

Raghav being naughty started doing to do romace with his wifey....

P: Raghv...baby stop...koi dekh lega...
R: areyy..kon hai yha dkehne waala???sab apne mai lage hue hh...tum neri taraf dhyan do...
P: accha ji...
R: hn jii😉

They both goes to their room...weraing robes...and start doing make out session😉...after half n hour...athiya start knocking on the door...as u know she is a well mannered child she always knock before coming into the room whether door is locked or not....

R: aathiya baaby 10 mins please...

But Aathiya is also Raghav child...she gets also  impatient sometimes just like Raghav....she starter knowking again and againnn...😂😂

R: mere hi ghar mai saare ki saare kabab mai haadi paida hi gya hh..jabhi romance kro...koi na koi ajaata hh...kabhi amma...kabhi farhad...kabhi aarav...or abb yeh😂😂....

P: shut up raghav and open the door...i am going to washroom to clean up my self....

R: fynnn😂😂

Raghav opens the door...and take athiya in....

R: kya hua baccha???
A: appa...apka aur aai ki yaad aarhi thi😁
R: ale le le...my baccha...where is Aarav??
A: still in pool...
R: ohk!! Let him enjoy...app humare pass rho...

Pallvi cames out of bathroom...

P: ale le...mera baccha aagye...aao mumma pass aao...

Raghav being Raghav...till pallavi get Aathiya...he held pallavi's hend and make her sit on her lap😁😁😂😂...

P: raghavvv....
R: kya hua...tum aathiya ko aon8 god mai lo...maine tumko le liaa...any problem aathiya??😉
A: no appa😉😂

Now Aarav also came...appaaaaa......aaiiiiiiii

R & P : aree mera aarav bhi aagya...ajja aaru 😘

Now they four started enjoying their quality time.....

_________________________________________

Even i don't know what i have written🥴...pls dont kill me for this...pls bear it...sorry guyss...for the cringe storyy...i think its just a moment of Raghvi with their little ones...that I have writen...pls do bear it...and vote😂😂🥴