yeh mausam ki barrish

Guys consider this story as part 2 of  Cake bigadne par bani Jodi......

Let's come to the the story....
_________________________________________

After the hot love making session they slept cuddling each other....

Next morning

Raghav waked up but she is still sleeping...they he Remembered the last night...
Raghav: Pallavi I love you...I know you will think that I doesn't remember our last night...but it is wonderful night of my life....
Then he again pretend to sleep...and then pallavi woke up...
Pallavi: Raghav..pta nhi u really loves me or not...but I LOVE YOU...I know u doesn't remember what happen last night...but it is the wonderful night of my life...
And she pretend to sleep...Raghav woke up and smile...and then he goes...to his office...and pallavi also start doing household chores....

After 2-3 days...

It rained in evening....Pallavi get in the road for dancing(it's there private road no one come there) when she remembered Krishna's word...
Flashback
Krishna: di...dekho baarish...khehte hh ki phehli baarish kisi ka kisi ke liye telegram hota hai...kya Pata...is baar iss telegram par appka naam likha ho...
Pallavi: chup kar!!
Flashback end
All staff see this view and get happy...he posted in staff group...
In group
Naidu: Farhad bhai...yha aesa aesa ho rha hh to kyu anna aur bhabhi ko kuch time akele rhehne de....
Farhad: hnn yeh sahi hh...or suno sab log Kal subah bhabhi ya anna ko koi bhi nhi tease karega...ardhamainda.....
All laugh...and said..
Staff: ardhamaindi 🤣🤣
Group chat ended...
All workers made some excuses...and left the hime...Farhad and Harish  also say raghav that they will go in seprate car....ragah reached home...he  see view...he was surprised....he goes towards Pallavi...
Raghav: Pallavi
Pallavi: hnn bolo..
Raghav: I love you...
Pallavi: ajj bhi Pikar aaye ho kya..
Raghav: nhi..Pallavi mai Sach khe rha hh I love u..
Pallavi: tumhe yaad bhi hh uss din tumne kya kiya tha...
Raghav: Pallavi mai ajj bhi hosh mai hh...or uss din bhi hosh mai tha...
Pallavi: to phir....I love you to...
Then he held her by waist and start dancing...he start making weird pattern on Pallavi's buttery waist...Pallavi also started playing with his shirt buttons........
They he removed her saree in one go...her saree is kissing floor....
And they ended up in a hot love making session....
_________________________________________

Phew...

Guys sorry for the small one....I hope you like it...don't forget to press star button and comment...guys gave me some idea...to write more....till then stay tuned....