CHAPTER:-17

"Why are you all sleeping naked omg jungkook wear some pants?" namjoon said slamming a pillow on jungkook main part.
"Oh my god why did you do that?" jungkook yelled when he feel pain in lower area.
"Go take care of your morning wood"namjoon yelled slamming one more pillow on jungkook.
"Babe help me n please" kook plead but joonie not going to give him any chance.
"No I already sore you guys didn't even give me break my throat is hurting everything hurting here"joonie said while trying to stand.
"Baby please I'll be gentle I swear"kook said helping joonie with his legs.
"No get lost let me go jungkook"joonie said pushing kook out of bathroom when he reached there.
"please babe please please let me have you one more time kook said knocking the door again and again.
"No I'm sore I told already plus everyone in this except me has morning woods I going to fresh up go make some breakfast". namjoon said last word and turn the shower on.

"Good morning babe" jin said kissing head of eating joon.
"Morning" joonie said with mouth full of food.
"Very good morning to you babe and don't talk while eating". hoseok said from behind than kissing joonie's lips.
"I'm sorry seokie and morning". joonie said smiling.
"Morning joonie pack your bags". yoongi said coming from the room and patting omega's shoulder.
"Pack? bag? why?" Joonie asked while eating omelet.
"Oh didn't we told we are going our hometown morning baby" yoongi said smiling really big.
"Morning to you too yoongi but you didn't told me"namjoon said loudly.
"Don't tell me you don't want to go little omega we have work there and we can't leave you here by yourself"yoongi said sternly.
"But yoongs I really don't want to go I going to my room"namjoon said himself in whisper.
"Have rest we going to office you'll be here alone till noon"jimin said eating his food.

"So you are telling when they are off to the work you ran away"Felix asked pouring some warm water for joon.
"Yes I didn't even told soobin and yeonjun about it"joonie said sipping on water.
"How many days?I mean you can't ran away always you have meet their elders "felix said sitting beside namjoon giving him a knowing pat on his thigh.
"I know felix but-" joonie said stopped himself.
"But what? namjoon you what to do their cultural activities front of elders"felix said he is knowledgeable about this type of things that's why he used him over his bestfriend.
"I'm not a normal omega I'm multi mated and also I have another reason". namjoon said standing going towards the window.
"And what it is?" Felix asked.
"I heard from Bang pd-nim that I was from that village my mother was also a multimated and they killed her" joon said with tears in his eyes.
"I'm sorry joon I don't know about this but how did..I mean did pd-nim told you by himself". Felix asked hugging namjoon from behind.
"No he didn't i eardrop when he was talking to someone I heard" namjoon said.
"Are you scared joon I'm sorry I didn't really about that"felix said while pating his thigh to sign namjoon sit on his lap and he gladly did.
"Yes I'm now when I have proper life hyung I don't want to die and cause of me my mates will also die" he wanted to cry that was he is doing on felix chest his hyung who always helped in his problems.
"Listen little joon you can live here till you decide to tell them but you have to decide it soon because you can't be separated from your mates" felix said caressing his back with care.
"I know hyung that's why I used you because lived next building and they don't know you".joon said chuckling.
"You're so smart joon"felix said smiling and ruffling omega's hair.
"Yaa I have to see what they are going to do for me hyung "namjoon smiled.

"Namjoon is not here hyung he is gone"kook said with tears when he didn't find namjoon but a note from him and he called his hyungs.
"What do you mean?"everyone asked to two makane's who are at home after they finished their work.
"He leave a note hyung?"tae said looking at note trying not to cry.
"What it is?tae kook tell us".jin asked in same cracking voice.

        I'm fine alpha just need
        Some time so don't panic                                     
        When you can't find me ok.
                          Love you ❤️
                                Joon.

"It's ok kook he will be fine I don't know why he need time but he will come back for us"jin said over phone.

To be continued.......
------_----------_----------_--------_--
Extra sorry this time really sorry I will never do this again sorry sorry sorry  guys😔

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA.........