|•✧•| Stuck with the two of you |•✧•|

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀•°❀°•❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Requested by: SapphireDraken173

Type: Fluff/Polyamorous/Crossover

Paring: Luz x Fem! reader x Amity

Show/s: Miraculous Ladybug and The owl house

Warning/s: none

Spoilers: none

Au: none

Description: After a battle with an akumatized villain with you and the heroes, you stumble on an odd girl and followed her to a mysterious door that led you to a mysterious world.

A/n: none

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀•°❀°•❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

Paris. The city of love. The city of your birth. The city where you and your family are peacefully living your lives. Well, that is until a few months ago and it became not-so-peaceful for everyone.

Right now, your sibling (if you are a single child, then now you have one) has been akumatized.

Of course, Ladybug asked you to help them in this situation. But what you didn't expect is that she's asking a much greater help. She gave you a miraculous in order to help.

Right now, your sibling had cornered Ladybug. And it was a part of your plan.

"(Hero name), now!" Ladybug yelled as you jumped out of your hiding place and used your power against the villain.

As soon as your sibling's sword (can't think of anything else, sorry) was blown out of their hands, Chat Noir came in and destroyed the sword with his cataclysm.

The Akuma flew out of the now-destroyed sword and Ladybug pulled out her yoyo.

"No more evil-doing for you little Akuma. Time to de-evilize! Gotcha!" She yelled as she opens her yoyo and a butterfly flies out. "Bye, bye little butterfly."

You gave her the lucky charm as she threw it in the air while exclaiming "Miraculous Ladybug!" And a bunch of little ladybugs repaired the objects/buildings you accidentally destroyed.

"Pound it!" You, Chat Noir, and Ladybug said in unison and fist bumps.

Before you could go reassure your sibling about everything being ok, your miraculous started beeping as it shows that you're almost out of time.