|•✧•| Cursed |•✧•|

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀•°❀°•❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Requested by: AClikes2read

Type: Angst/Platonic Oneshot/Mother-Child relationship

Paring: Eda x cursed! reader

Show: The owl house

Warning/s: cussing

Spoilers: none

Au: none

Description: Y/n has been hiding a deep secret to herself, not until one day the owl lady catches onto her behavior and found out everything.

A/n: I kinda forgot how Eda turned back into a witch after she drinks elixirs. So yeah.

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀•°❀°•❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

"Y/n! Grab the elixir! She's loose in the house again!" Luz yelled as she ran after Eda who was currently in her owl beast form.

Luckily for you, Eda hid elixirs around the house so you can just grab them. You went to the living room and moved the pillows out of the way and took the elixir on the couch and ran to where you last saw your friends.

You found Luz behind a wall with King who was holding a pen that lights up, for distracting Eda. You heard a crash come from Eda's room and you three ran to find her munching on her chair.

While Luz and King were busy distracting the white-haired witch, you ran up to her and placed the potion on her mouth as she drank the liquid from the bottle. And soon enough Eda was back in her witch form.

───※ ·❆· ※───

After cleaning up the house (since it got wrecked from earlier) all four of you sat in the couch.

"Whew! Man I'm tired," Luz groaned as she stretched out her arms. "Tell me about it." King grumbled beside her.

"Y'know, even if this situation happens often, your starting to get the curse more under control than usual, Eda," You said as you looked at the said witch.

She grinned, "Well, with the cursed being shared in half it's easier to control it than before!"

You smiled back at her, "Yeah.... Hope I can..." You whispered the last sentence while leaning your head in your hand.

"What was that?" Eda asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Huh? O-oh, Nothing," You stood up and faked yawn. "I'm going to bed now, I'm really tired."