Chapter Fourteen

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto and the pictures I show every chapter.
_______________________
~Sakura's POV~

We just goofed and played around all day on the beach. We even played hide and seek haha so much for seniors.

After we ate dinner, we headed back to our respective hotel rooms. Sharing room with Konan is just like sharing a room with Ino. We talked about fashion, medicine and martial arts.

Yes, since I'm Lady Tsunade's apprentice, I also learned bunch of Krav Maga moves from her. I didn't really mention it to someone else before because I wanted to keep it as a secret. Konan on the other hand knows female boxing heheh. Don't judge! Since me and Konan are in the same page it's ok to tell her.

After our very long conversation we decided to sleep already. But somehow, I couldn't.

I grabbed my phone from my bedside table to check if the gang texted me. But no. I decided to open up my Facebook and I saw them all online.

Sakura: Hello.
Naruto: Hi Sakura.
Sakura: So what are you guys doing?
Tenten: We are at the park hanging out with Natsumi :)
Sakura: Oh I see. You guys met her already?
Ino: Oh hi forehead.
Hinata: Hi.
Sakura: So what are guys doing right now?
Ino: Gotta go!
Sakura: oh ok.
Hinata: Bye Sakura.
Naruto: See ya!
Sakura: Bye.

I placed my phone back at the side table and somehow I felt uneasy. This is unusual because usual when me and the gang chats it always lasts for the whole day but today is different.

I don't how to describe it but it feels bad. My chest tightened. I bet Natsumi already told them I went road tripping with the Akatsuki. But if they already know, why would they even chat with me?

I thoughts were flowing with a lot of question which made me wide awake.

I tossed and turned a bunch of times already. I checked the clock and I saw it was just 9:00 pm. It's still early.

I decided to go for a walk just to clear my head. I silently crawled out of the my bed and quickly got a paper and a pen. I left a letter on my bed saying that 'I'm just going for a walk.' Because I don't want Konan to panic waking up the whole Akatsuki especially Itachi.

I walked around the shore for a while and I found a perfect spot to sit at. I sat on the white sand and stared at the sea which was reflecting the moon.

It's really beautiful here in Suna, the weather is nice and add the people.

After a short while I heard footsteps going near me. I looked up and I saw Gaara. Gaara?

"Sakura?" He asked with a confused tone.

"Umm hi?" I waved while smiling sheepishly.

"Do you mind if I sit beside you?" He asked and I nodded in reply.

"What are you doing here in Suna?" He asked again. I sighed and told him everything. There's no reason to lie to the son of the leader of Suna.

*timeskip*

"So Itachi Uchiha invited you to join them just for this trip?" I nodded in reply.

"Does your friends even know about this?" He asked again. He just kept on swarming me with a lot of questions hmm probably he doesn't really like the Akatsuki.

"Probably because maybe Natsumi already told them." He just sat there in silence. Yes, I even told him about my new friend and the whole arranged marriage thing.