🐀Bruno HeadCanons 🐀

In the scene where Bruno is dancing, in Dolores's part of We Don't Talk About Bruno, one of his rats had run off with some food. He went to retrieve both, heard them singing about him, and went full vibe mode.

Bruno bites his nails when he's scared, nervous or indecisive. For example, if he doesn't know whether to go into town or stay home, he bites his nails.

He would sometimes pretend he was a famous actor he was bored, and sometimes used Hernando and Jorge as hosts of shows and stuff. Ngl I do stuff like this sometimes, it's not just you Bruno.

He had been extremely close with Isabela before he left, and she had been upset for a long time afterwards.

Bruno had wanted a child so badly be had almost adopted one, but he was scared he'd be a bad father. This led to him spending alot of time with Antonio and sometimes helping Camilo babysit by showing the kids his rats and playing with them.

He almost drowned in the river once, but Pepa had pulled him out and Julieta had given them both a sandwich, this was when they were nine.

A/N
Finally done the adults!!! Sorry these have been so short, seriously I hate myself for not thinking more. Although I have been making these at like 11:00 each night, so y'know. I will be doing these from oldest children to youngest. Starting on Isa right now! Bai ;)