👂Dolores Headcanons 👂

She sleeps with earplugs in some nights.

Her room is massive, and it leads away from the village. She has a bed at the front of her room and one at the very back, where it is quiet.

Dolores likes to have the villagers tell her if they are going to try for a baby spend can sleep in an appropriate way. I actually feel so bad for her ngl.

She and Isabela used to be like two peas in a pod, according to Pepa and Julieta. Apparently they would always play with dolls and pretend to be fairies in the back yard. I used to do stuff like this with my old best friend. F*ck you Holly😃

She loves to act and sing. She often does little games and skits with Bruno and Camilo for fun.

She ended up not liking Mariano after a couple of months. In the exact words she said to him: "You're too self-absorbed. You only care about yourself and your stupid poetry, which might I add, is garbage. You snore right in my ear, all the time. You always have to look your best for every single little thing! And also, I know what you did with Maria. We're done. Stay away from my familia" So yeah basically he tried to be perfect and it got really annoying, plus he cheated on her.

Dolores got her red headband because Mirabel had sewed it for her, for Dolores's birthday.

A/N
Noooooo I feel bad. I love Dolores so much and this is all I came up with. Luisa's is going to be really short, just saying. Sorry again :(