❦𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑔𝑒❦

Heaven: Leo, Virgo, Cancer, Pisces, Aries, Capricorn.

Hell: Scorpio, Aquarius, Taurus, Libra, Gemini, Sagittarius.

  Aquarius lay in her bed, coughing a bit and sneezing. "Are you alright sis?" Scorpio asked. "Yeah I'm just a bit sick..." she reassured. "You're not well, I'll have a doctor here." Scorpio insisted.

  "As you wish then, but I'm fine." Aquarius said carelessly. Scorpio called the royal doctor to her room and demanded a treatment for her. "Yes King Scorpio. I shall treat Princess Aquarius."

  After an hour of treatment, the doctor concluded something horrible.

  "King Scorpio, I must conclude that princess Aquarius has.. the Drench Disease" the doctor spoke sadly. Aquarius feared for her life. The Drench Disease was a horrible sickness that could kill you in two weeks, it made blood come out of your eyes and mouth, drenching your clothes in blood.

  "How do I cure her?" Scorpio asked emotionlessly. "Pardon m-me?" The doctor stuttered. "You heard me, HOW DO I CURE HER?!" He yelled. "Y-you'll need to make a potion!" "Tell me the ingredients. Now."

  "The tears of an Angel, uh a-a drop of the hottest lava on here, a s-sweet flower from the h-human realm, and u-uhh a dark d-dragon scale." He told.

  Those were all rare ingredients, which made Scorpio nervous. The dark dragon was a horrible thing that killed all in the ruins of Hell, a sweet flower from humans is just a legend, but no one has ever been to the human realm anyway. The hottest lava hell has? That's easy, it's in the dump but it's hard to get it because it melts every bucket they have. And the tears of an Angel? He didn't even know where to start.

  "I'll cure you, no matter what."