☦︎︎𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐴𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙𝑠☦︎︎

(Scorpios pov)

  "Oof!" I yelled. The two angels were on top of me. The girl opened her bright purple eyes and looked terrified. She backed away, taking her sword out. I chuckled a little bit. How could a lowly Angel defeat the king of hell?

  The other one with the weird wing was starting to wake up too and he looked just as frightened as the other one. They both started coughing immediately. I guess it does have a lot of smoke here.

  They pass out from lack of fresh air I guess? Weak. Anyway, who cares? What should I do with them? I should probably leave them here and let them pop out of existence. Oh! They're angels! I almost forgot about my sister. I need their tears...

  I pick them up and take them to the castle. Occasionally they would wake up and start to cry or start complaining on how hot it was. How annoying!

  I take them into my castle, getting a few suspicious stares from the guards around my castle. I go down to the dungeon and sit down on a chair leaving the angels on the floor to wake up.

  After like ten years, they wake up. "Good morning~" I coo. Broken wing let's our a girly scream. Wait, that was HIM screaming? I thought that was the girl!! "Oh my good shut up!" The girl yells.

"I thought angels were all about 'oh no don't cry I wuv youwu'" I tease. They back away and I chuckle. Boy I am going to have some fun here...

                         シ𝕀𝕟 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟シ

Cancer cried for a long, long time when he heard that Leo fell down there. "He m-must be having a horrible time!" He cried. "The demons might have eaten him by now! Uwaaaaaah!" "Calm down, Cancer. I'm sure he's fine, you know he's good at hiding." He calmed himself, even though it wasn't working well.

Aries was in her castle, trying to comprehend what happened. "Your Highness, what shall we do?" A guard asked nervously. "Find him and the guard. Make sure they're okay and bring them straight to me... I want to see their faces when I punish them." Aries responded.

She was not known for being kind, even though she was the queen of HEAVEN! Isn't heaven supposed to be full of, well, angels? She was no Angel though.

She was so cruel to everyone, and was only kind when in front of important people like world leaders and stuff. Aries liked to personally punish people. She had a collection of weapons and torturous items that could make a ghost want to die again.

  She had cut off seventeen wings, broke twenty-nine halos, and 'unexisted' four people. (Because angels, devils, and demons can't die.) But she was very beautiful. Her eyes were the night sky, and her hair, pure as silk. Anyone would want to date her, but for some reason she was closed off to them all.

  Aries needed the angels back because one of them was her top guard, Virgo. Virgo was a fighter, and a good one too. She used her wits in battle and controlled the teams. She was reliable too, she had never lost a battle.

  Aries was thinking about sending someone to go find Leo and Virgo. But who? I'll tell you who she is thinking of, shall I? She was thinking of her "friend", Capricorn.

"Send Capricorn here!" She demanded. "Yes your majesty!" They said.

Capricorn was trying to pray, but was interrupted. "Capricorn, we need you to go to the queen. She's looking for you." The guards told her. "Yes. I'll be right there." She murmured.

Capricorn walked as slowly as she could to the castle. She wondered why Aries would want to see her. Though she suspected that it was about the recent angels fall.

The recent angels fall was quite interesting. Capricorn wasn't that close with Leo, but she knew him enough to know that he had been looking at that place for a while. She doesn't understand, why Leo?

"Leo you dummy..." she muttered aloud, staring at the castle doors. The marble doors with gold finish opened, revealing an angry Aries. "Capricorn! I have a job for you."

"What do you want?" Capricorn sighed. "I want you to go into the dark place and grab Leo and Virgo. Easy peasy! Unless you're weak." She chuckled.

"I'm not weak." Capricorn spoke, "I better get paid for this." "Of course you will, dear. But I need them in good condition so I can greet them personally.

Capricorn cringed at those words knowing what she meant. "And I want you do to it right about... Now!" She said. "Yeah, yeah."

And so Capricorn went on her adventure to get the angels back.