House hunting

Kenma's p.o.v.

We woke up 2 hours later to the sound of Hiro crying. "Let's take care of Hiro" I said as I escaped Kuroo's grip and walked to the nursery next door. "Papa" Hiro said through his sobs. "Hey it's gonna be okay bud, papa's got you" I said as I wiped Hiro's tears and lifted him out of the crib. "Wow kid, you stink" I said as I walked Hiro over to the diaper bag so I could grab the supplies before taking him back to the changing table. "Here you go all better" I said as I finished changing Hiro's diaper.

"Let's get you dressed" I said as I put him in a black shirt and Jean shorts. "Wow Hiro papa made you look so handsome" Kuroo said from the door way. "Daddy" he exclaimed. "I'll take over for you, go get dressed and take a shower kitten" Kuroo said as he planted a kiss on my nose.

Kuroo's p.o.v.

"Papa did a good job taking care of you" I said as I gave Hiro a bowl of puffs. "Papa" Hiro said with a smile, "yeah we like papa" I said as I put his socks and shoes on, even though I knew he would rip them off the first chance he got. About 20 minutes later Kenma walked into the nursery, he was still drying his hair. "You can go shower now" Kenma said as I quickly walked out to avoid him seeing my predicament.

I sat my clean clothes on the counter before stripping my bed clothes off. I got in the shower and turned it to the appropriate temperature before I took care of my boner. 'Why did he look so fucking cute' was all I thought about till I reached my climax and came. "Problem solved" I said as I began to wash myself off and washed my hair. The whole event took maybe a half hour before I got out and dried myself off so I get dressed. I put on a white t-shirt and a pair of black slacks with a pair of doc martins.

My hair was mostly dry so I ran a brush quickly through it before brushing my teeth. As I looked into the mirror I began to think of all the mornings I spent with Misa.

"Morning rooster" Misa said as she walked into the bathroom and tried to use a comb to get my hair to lay flat. "Hey, respect my drip" I said as I took the comb from her. "I hope our child has hair like yours" Misa stated as she rubbed her stomach. "we'll be there every step of the way to help them tame it" I said as I kissed her. A few days later we found out that Misa was sick.

I finished my business in the bathroom and walked back into the nursery. "The only thing left to do is pack extra clothes for me, you, and Hiro. We'll also need some toys and snacks for the chick" Kenma explained. "You get clothes, I'll get toys, and we'll do snacks together" I added. Everything was packed and in the car an hour later so we started driving away. "Maybe we should look at cars before houses Kuroo" Kenma suggested. "There is a dealership down the road, do you wanna look there?" I asked him.

"Yeah let's do that" Kenma answered and I changed our route to the way to the dealership. We got there about 10 minutes later and began looking at cars. We looked for about and hour before my eyes met a SUV , it was awesome. It had 3 rows of seats, a nice stereo, and it was most importantly built for a family. I called over a salesman. "What can you tell me about this car" I asked the dealer.
"It's a Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class worth about $54,750" the salesman explained. "You really like it don't you Kuroo" Kenma asked quietly. "I love it, it's perfect" I said, I was in utter shock.

Kenma's p.o.v.

"Are you going to get it" I asked him, "it's too much for my salary and savings to cover" Kuroo answered. "I'll pay for the car Kuroo" I stated. "I refuse to let you buy me a new car Kenma" Kuroo exclaimed. "I'm doing it whether you give me permission or not" I said, I was getting frustrated. "Show me where I can pay please" I asked the salesman. "Just follow me" he responded as he walked towards a large white building.

1 hour later

"Here's the keys, thanks for choosing us" the dealer said as he handed the keys to Kuroo. "I'll drive Yaku's car back, you drive the SUV" I instructed Kuroo. "Sounds like a plan" I said as I was handed Hiro and his bag and headed to the car. I buckled him in and got in the front seat so I could start the car. "How does Olivia Rodrigo sound Hiro" I said before playing the Sour album. "Oh, I hope you're happy, but not like how you were with me, I'm selfish, I know, I can't let you go, So find someone great but, don't find no one better, I hope you're happy, but don't be happier" I said as I sang along.