Learning to coexist

1 week later.....

Kuroo's p.o.v.

I woke up to the sun hitting me directly in the eyes, I looked at the clock and saw it was 7:15 in the morning. "Morning Kenma" I said as I rolled over to seen him and Hiro having early morning cuddles without me. "Kitten, are you guys cuddling without me?" I asked as I pulled them both into a hug. "Yes, now let me go so I can go to work" Kenma said as he got up from the bed. "Hey, don't be all hissy with me sir" I said as I picked up a Hiro and chased after him.

I sat Hiro down in a playpen before I caught up with him and hugged from behind as he made coffee. "But you love me to death" I said as I gave Kenma a kiss. "That I do, rooster" he said before escaping my grip with his cup. "I'm gonna head out for a while to hang out with friends, I'll be back by tonight" I said as I kissed Kenma before grabbing my coat and headed out the door.

Kenma's p.o.v.

"Come on Hiro, Papa needs to go down stairs and stream" I said as I scooped up Hiro and took him downstairs. "Here Papa needs you to be really quiet" I said as I sat him down with some toys so I could start my stream. "Hey guys how's it going?" I asked people watching.

Starlover43: good
Harryt: amazing
Gaysera2: meh

I began my stream and about 15 minutes later Hiro started to scream.

Fairy423: is that a kid?
Isabela7: Kodzuken has a kid?!?!

"Kodzuken afk" I said as I walked over picked Hiro up and walked him over to the desk. "Papa" he whined as I wiped away his tears. "What Hiro" I asked as I resumed playing. "Play game" he said as I began to show him how to play. "Good job buddy" I said as we totally dominated the other players. "Wait guys slow down the questions I can't answer them all at once" I said as I read them.

Starcrossedlover: what's his name?

"His name is Hiro and he's 16 months old" I answered quietly.

"Who's his father" another viewer asked, "he's mine and my partner's son" I answered. "You have a partner?" A third viewer asked. "Yes, I have a wonderful boyfriend who I love very dearly" I answered. Before I knew it it was time for Hiro to go to bed. "I'm ending the stream early cause I need to put my son down for bed" I said as I saw the stream began to flood with byes. "Let's put you down for the night" I said as I laid him down in the crib and kissed his head. "I love you Hiro" I said before turning off the light and closing the door.

"Damn, I need a shower" I said as I walked into the bathroom and stripped out of my clothes and stepped into the shower.

Kuroo's p.o.v.

"Kenma?" I yelled out as I walked into the house. "You here" I add quietly since Hiro was probably asleep. I walked up to the bedroom and that's when I heard the shower running as I discarded my clothes. "Room for one more?" I asked as I opened the shower door and stepped in. "Only for you" Kenma said as he turned around and kissed me. "How was your day?" He asked me as He leaned up and left a hickey on my shoulder. "It was good, I went to visit my sister" I answered. "Is that all your gonna do?" I asked him. "No" He said as before sinking to his knees and sucking me off. "K-Kenma" I stuttered from the sudden stimulation. "It feels good, you're doing great kitten" I said before I came down his throat.

After thoroughly prepping Kenma, I pushed myself into my smaller boyfriend. "God Kuroo" Kenma moaned as I aggressively pounded into him causing him to cum 4 times in the next half hour. "Let's go to bed kitten" I said as I rinsed him off and took him into our bedroom. "Let's get you dressed kitten" I said as I dried him off and put a fresh pair of boxers on him before tucking him into bed. "Such a cute kitty" I said as I brushed his hair out of his eyes and kissed his forehead.

"You just lay here, I'm gonna get some boxers on and check on Hiro. I'll come lay with you after that okay?" I said as I walked over to the dresser and pulled out a pair of plain black boxers. I put them on and went to check on Hiro. "Goodnight superHiro" I said before kissing my sleeping son's forehead. I walked out and headed to me and Kenma's room. "Hey baby, I'm gonna read a little before I go to sleep" I said as I watching my boyfriend play on his Nintendo Switch. "Okay, I'll go to sleep when you do" Kenma said as he snuggled into me.

I read my book for 15 minutes before I turned off the light for the night. "I'm headed to sleep Kenma" I said before watching my boyfriend put up his switch on the side table and snuggle closer to me so I could wrap an arm around him. "I love you so much Kenma" I said as I kissed into his hair. "I love you too Kuroo" Kenma responded.

I knew my life would never truly be complete again without Misa here, but I had hope that I had a large shot at having a complete loving life with Kenma. "Hey Kenma, I know it hasn't been 5 months yet but can we make it official?" I asked my boyfriend. "I don't think that's a good idea, people might think bad of us if you get a boyfriend not even a year after you lost your wife.

"Damn, he was right"