Introduction

Hello!!! Welcome to a lazily done but fun to create Ask or Dare book!

Jeez, haven't done one of these in a year and a half. I really miss it.

Okay, in case you've never seen an AoD book, here's how it goes: In the comments, you put an ask, dare, or both. Put as many as you'd like! If you want this book to continue updating, continue giving asks and dares :]

Normally, there responses are drawn, but my style is extreme complicated and I am simply unable to do a simple little sketch in response to things </3

These are based on headcanons and my own personal interpretation on the squad members, so they might not be completely accurate.

There will be swearing in this, just be warned.

Now, on to the rules!

1. This is an INQUISITORMASTER squad book, please do not ask anyone from the Z-Squad in this book. You can reference Jade, just don't ask her, and don't mention Zach.
2. No NSFW asks or dares please. I used to allow this in my previous ask or dare books but I've matured and now those things make me uncomfortable, especially considering how, while the squad members are characters, they're based on real people.
3. Please no incest related dares, you can ask the siblings' opinions on the ship between them, but that's it.
4. If you say anything bigoted you shall be deleted from existence.
5. Don't fetishize the gay ships in this and don't demonize the sapphic ships please, for the love of god. That includes "Who's the top and who's the bottom? 😏" asks.

So! In case you didn't read the description, the main ships in this is Levight, Charlucalex (or Charluca, Charlex, and Aluca), and Soraxx. However, you can ask/dare for a ship that isn't a main ship! As long as it isn't Alight, Levuca, or Charsora :)

...

For context, the beginning will have nobody dating. Sora and Jaxx are rivals, Charli likes Light and Light kinda likes her but is sorta questioning his sexuality? Idk. Alex is single and is in denial she doesn't like men, and Levi's still in denial that he likes Light but whenever Light does anything he just goes, "ndjdbedjgdbsh <33333"

Their fate is lead to its ultimate destination by you.

Their dialogue will be written in a play-like-script style, parentheses mean they're talking under their breath/whispering, being in italics or between slashes mean that's what they're thinking, and between asterisks mean they're doing an action.

You can ask questions and do dares based on my and other writer's stories on here!

And finally, if you'd like, you can ask or dare my squad OCs, Kuma, Cherry, and Jackie, along with asking me, Marie. But they won't be there unless you ask them to. :]]

Now, time for the show to begin

...

Alex: Heya! We decided to start an ask or dare book so you can get to know us and interact with us more!

Levi: Yeah, we thought  it would be fun and we wanted to be more interactable- is that even a word?

Charli: I don't think so.

Luca: Stupid.

Alex: Ehehhh.. anyway! Everyone, introduce yourselves, I'll go first. I'm Alex!

Levi: and I'm Levi!

Luca: And Iiii'm Luca!

Charli: And I'm Charli~!

Light: And I'm Light!

Sora: And I'm Sora!

Jaxx: And IIII'm Jaxx.

Alex: And we're the squad!! But I'm sure you already knew that.

Sora: Yeah, why'd we introduce ourselves anyway?

Luca: Uh.. tradition's sake..?

Sora: That's stupid.

Jaxx: Shut up, Sora.

Sora: YOU WEREN'T EVEN IN THIS CONVERSATION!

*The two began to fight, Alex nervously laughs before clearing her throat*

Alex: Um, yeah! Ask or dare away! (And I'm sorry about them...)

Charli: YEAH!! Uh,, please give us asks and dares, it'll be really fun!

Levi: We'd really appreciate it, but for now, we wait.