Btw these titles are just gonna be unrelated and stupid dbxhndhdh

Alex: Ooo! Okay, that's a lot of questions

"What are all of your preferred pronouns?"

Alex: She/her!

Light: He/they/lynx

Jaxx: He/they/it/xe

Charli: She/they/ve/fae

Sora: Any and all pronouns, including neos!

Luca: He/they/xe/bun/ve,

Levi: He/they/she/it

—-

"Jaxx, what's the funniest thing a squad member's ever done?"

Jaxx: Hm... the squad's done a lot of funny things over the years, but I think the funniest time was when Light just had dental work done and was high off the gas, he couldn't remember the words to things like "sleep" and "owl" and he kept trying to describe it and everyone was trying to figure out what he meant as he giggled about random things. He'd say things like "That uh... what's the word... it's like, when you inhale and the other thing does the thing?? Like, it feels nice and shit, it's why that thing is relaxing??" When he was trying to say that Levi's lavender candle smelt good. He was really out of it and ended up going into Levi's room instead of his own. It was all really funny and we'd mess with him, asking him questions and watch him struggle to answer. He doesn't remember any of it and we all just keep it a secret between us.

"Charli, what's the dumbest thing you've ever bought?"

Charli: Uh... *she digs around and pulls out a furby* This thing.

"Light, if you could trade places with anyone in the squad for a day, who would it be?"

Light: Alex, so I can feel rich and powerful! >:D

Alex: Light-

Light: Also because then I'd be the star with Levi. It'll be funny. I'd make some changes such as make everyone go skateboarding with me every Saturday!

Jaxx: (I swear if Light takes over the squad before me, I'm gonna commit a crime.)

Alex: What

Jaxx: What

"Luca, who's the last person you texted and what was it about?"

Luca: UH- I was texting Charli and we were uh, talking about soda. Yeah.

Charli: Don't lie, Luca!

Luca: But-

Charli: He was texting me, but it was talking about us getting platonically married for tax benifits while wearing furby costumes

Luca: ... yeah...

"Levi, why is Light your favorite squad member?"