My Decisions My Life

Felix didn't know where the idea of bringing Seungmin along with him to the club came from, he was just feeling anxious. It was the first time he was going out with so many people at the same time. He had an anxious feeling deep in his heart, telling him something was going to go wrong. Changbin was going to be here, along with Jeongin and worse than that, his brother Chan.

He still had so many doubts on this situation, on how it could go wrong the minute he would tell the truth. Changbin was someone good, someone already wounded by life. Felix didn't want to add more to it, he couldn't hurt him.

So maybe bringing Seungmin along wasn't just to ease his anxiousness, consciously he wanted to send a message to Changbin, 'forget me and move on'. He was only using Seungmin as a pawn in his game. If he showed the older he wasn't interested anymore, they could just forget about each other.

Felix's plan was clear tonight, no more mishaps with Changbin, define the line in their relationship and stop their little thing.

So why was he down on his knees in a dirty bathroom stall, giving Changin the best blowjob he could manage ?

The way the older hands gripped his blonde hair stimulating him so good, only pushing him to crave more. Because Felix wanted more, he just felt so eager to please, sucking on his cock, looking like a sin.

His starry gaze stratring straight in Changbin's eyes, his freckles looking so good under the bathroom yellow lightning. Changbin could only groan, falling apart with Felix's mouth alone.

"Sweetheart, you feel so good," Changbin moaned, eyes rolling back in his skull, one of his hands sliding down to cup the younger's cheek. His thumb tracing along the little dots on his face, "You look so pretty on your knees for me."

Felix moaned, liking the praise very much, no he loved it. He only had to lick along the older cock a little more to have him come down his throat. He slowly let go, Changbin helping back on his feet, putting back his slacks.

The older didn't waste time, bringing their mouths together in a bruising kiss. "Ah hyung," Felix groaned, grinding against the other hip. "I want more." He hissed, against the older lips.

"You want more ?" Changbin repeated, moving his hands to the blonde man's belt. Only to be stopped by Felix himself.

"Let's go to my place." He said, pecking Changbin's lips once more. "I want you to fuck me in my bed."

Changbin groaned, biting his neck playfully. "You are such a little devil." He teased, his hands never leaving the younger body.

Felix could only laugh, opening the bathroom door. If he was making the mistake of sleeping with Changbin again he was going to make the most of it.

And it's only for them to know if Changbin fucked him so good he saw stars and it's only for him to know it felt so good he needed to face the truth, he could never end things with Changbin even if it meant going against his principles.

Felix decided he was going to talk with Chan before starting to work in the JYPE legal team, plus they still had to talk about this ridiculous situation. He had so many questions for his brother, he really wanted to know how he even managed to score with Park Jeongin.

So the next Monday, before his first day at the entertainment company, he asked Chan to join him for breakfast at their favorite coffee shop.

He was the first to arrive, sitting down at a table near the door. He was dressed in his work attire, gray suit pants, white shirt and a gray striped tie. His blonde hair, pushed back from his forehead. Felix ordered a latte, considering he was already too stressed out for coffee and an americano for Chan. He scrolled through his phone waiting for his brother.