You'll be surprised I'll be everywhere

That chapter is smutty so beware.

🎆🎆🎆

Seo Changbin could only smile at his cute brother, both of them unaware of the internal  battle of the two Australians at their side. 

Felix jumped off the counter, standing on his feet and resting his back on it instead. Changbin took his hand and dragged him toward the couple at the other end of room making him stand in front of Chan. 

“Felix this is Jeongin, my annoying little brother and his boyfriend Chan hyung.” The dark haired man introduced. 

“I’m not annoying, stop bullying me in front of your boyfriend-”

“I’m not his boyfriend.” Felix cut off abruptly surprising the others three. “I’m just a one night stand and I’m going home.” 

Changbin signed, smiling at Jeongin to reassure him it was ok. The younger understood going back to the living room Chan’s hand laced in his. His brother could solve his problems himself. 

“Did I do something wrong ?” He asked again, not knowing where the sweet boy he had met last night went. Changbin was sure Felix had liked it last night, they had shared something intimate and special so why was he acting like that ? 

Felix signed, walking away from him moving toward the corridor where the front door was situated. The other followed him resting his shoulder on the wall, looking the purple haired boy putting his shoes.

“Felix please.” He tried again. “Give me your number at least.”

Changbin seemed desperate, making Felix feel totally guilty. He signed once again,standing up, taking his wallet in his jacket, he took out his business card and tossed it, hitting Changbin straight on his chest. “Goodbye Changbin.” He said not looking at the other male.

Changbin crossed his arms over his chest, the younger left not even sparing him a glance. He went back upstairs, passing out on his bed with Lee Felix glued behind his eyelids. 

He started his week at his desk inside his studio at JYP.

Changbin just wanted to lock his door and write about Felix’s freckles all day but he wasn’t only paid to write lyrics, he needed to compose and be Jisung vocal coach today. The young rapper still had problems with his tone for his comeback stage in two weeks and Changbin was one of the best. 

Jisung was late as usual, he knocked at Changbin door at 9 pm, his grey hoodie hiding the totality of his body, a back mask and sunglasses hiding all is face.  

“You look like a car ran over you twice.” Changbin said as a greeting making the younger rapper scoff.

“Hyunjin had the wonderful idea to invite Minho hyung and Woojin hyung last night.” He tried to explain, setting his glasses on Changbin’s desk. The older understood immediately, Minho, Hyunjin and Woojin were bosses to drink alcohol, no match to Jisung lightweight.

“You tried to keep up with them ?” Changbin laughed, searching the instrumental of Jisung new song in his computer.

Jisung groaned sitting down on the black armchair behind him. “The key word is tried hyung, Hyunjin and Woojin hyung drank shots until the early morning and I was passed out on the couch.” 

“You know you can’t drink alcohol Jisung.” Changbin scolded lightly.

Jisung didn’t add anything, Changbin just started the music. The younger groaned some more complaining about the noise. Changbin just smacked his arm lightly, it was gonna be a long morning.