Chapter 11.

Winter POV.

I'm sitting in a corner of the cave Scar is sitting in front of me with a smile.

Scar“ You still look beautiful.

He licks his lips and takes my hand and kisses it and pulls me in his lap.

Scar“ My beloved I'm going to keep you close and I'll bring our cub to us my love.

Winter“ Scar your a monster!

He laughs and kisses my lips and plays with my hair I struggle out of his grip.

I scoot back to the corner and I just shiver at the cold touch of the stones touching me.

Scar“ My Darling tell me of my cub is it a boy?

Winter“ *glares* What makes you think you have a right to know!

Scar glares at me but he doesn't react instead he disappears.

I forget he's a spirit.

Simba POV.

I'm watching my little cousin just staring off waiting for his mother.

Simba“ Hey kid the lionesses brought some antelope want some.

Rati“ I'm good just waiting for Mama.

I let out a sigh and sit beside him and stare off into the savanna.

Auntie I hope your safe.

Winter POV.

I'm listening to some laughter and I look seeing a group of outsiders one of them Zira.

Zira“ Well well if it isn't the wife of Scar.

I stand up and glare at Zira who has nothing but a smirk she bares her teeth at me.

Winter“ *smiles* Well still following a killer Zira.

Zira“ SCAR HAS A VISION AND I SHALL ASSIST IN THAT VISION!

Winter“ You sound as if you love him?

Zira“ What do you care afraid I steal him from you!?

Winter“ *smiles* Actually you can have him who am I to stop true love.

I walk around Zira and lean to her ear and smile.

Winter“ But tell me how do you plan on stealing a man who I fell out of love with?

She spins around and tries to claw me but a hand grabs her wrist.

Scar“ Tut Tut now Zira only I can touch my beloved lamb *smiles* Now Winter why don't I take you to our cave.

He pushes Zira off and picks me up and we enter a cave that has dried blood all over it.

Scar“ *smiles* Had to let my anger out on some of my foolish outsiders.

He licks his lips and looks at me his eyes glow from the night sky.

Scar“ Let's rejoice our reunion my little lamb.

He throws me on the fur rug and gets on top of me I close my eyes for my night will not be peaceful.