Chapter 19.

Winter POV.

I'm laying on the ground with tears falling I hear footsteps.

Taka“ Lamb?

I don't respond to Taka and he sighs and lays beside me and holds me close.

Winter“ Where's Zira?

Scar“ I killed her I know you don't like violence-.

Winter“ I should've killed her.

Scar“ He's safe now he no longer feels pain.

I let out a soft cry and I face Taka and cry into his chest he pets my hair and kisses my head.

Winter“ *screams and cries*.

Scar/Taka POV.

I hug her tightly and rock her back to sleep she goes to sleep and I lay her down.

I walk out and look at Nyx.

Scar“ Keep her company Nyx.

He nods and I exit the outlands and I see Nala she looks my direction and gets ready to fight me.

Scar“ I'm not here to fight Nala I only came to talk to Simba.

She scoffs and pounces at me but I close my eyes teleport to pride rock.

I keep forgetting I'm a spirit.

Winter POV.

I wake up and see Nyx who's kneeling in front of Rati's grave.

Nyx“ He was good kid he made me laugh.

Winter“ *smiles* I didn't know you could smile.

He gives me a glare and I chuckle I notice Scar walking in and he's giving me a bored look.

Scar“ I made peace with Simba and so we're uniting our prides and you can live happily.

Winter“ What made this decision?

Scar“ Well I realized that I can't lose you not after what happened to Rati so peace it is cause I know our son would rather have peace then war.

Winter“ *smiles* thank you.