Chapter 12.

Winter POV.

The moon is high and Scar is laying beside me his arms protectively around me.

I get out of his grip and I limp out the cave seeing the outsiders asleep.

Pain surges through me after every step until I hear something following me.

I turn around seeing a youth looking male his hair spiky and not to mention weak looking.

But I recognize him his name is Nuka if I remember correctly.

Winter“ *smiles* Hello Nuka *winces* You've grown.

Nuka“ Where you going?

Winter“ Back to my son-.

I fall on my knees cause of the pain and I look at Nuka with a pained look.

Nuka“ *scoffs* You really think you can walk after what we heard in that cave?

He walks towards me and helps me up but he walks me back to the cave.

Scar“ ZIRA WHERE IS SHE!?

Zira“ Scar calm down I promise we'll find her.

Nuka“ I found her.

I glare at Nuka but I honestly can't blame the pour boy, he probably is more scared of his mother than anything else.

Scar looks my way and he runs towards us and wraps me in a hug.

Scar“ Never scare me like that!

He picks me up and he takes me through the cave and we enter a cave that has water and starry sky view.

*Pretend it's night*

He sets me down and sits beside me and looks at the sky.

I can't help but notice the moonlight reflecting off his skin he looks beautiful just like the day I met him.

I look at the sky and smile feeling the cool air brush against my skin.

Winter“ Scar-.

Scar“ We are alone my love call me Taka.

Winter“ Taka I can't stay here I have to get to Rati.

Scar“ Rati *smiles* What a beautiful name for our cub.

Winter“ Yes it is *smiles*.

I look at him and he looks at me but with a look if regret.

Scar“ I'm sorry for earlier I was so happy to see you again I just wanted to feel you again.

Winter“ Taka how are you alive?

Scar“ *confused* Did you not hear my apology.

Winter“ I did but I wanna know how you are alive!

Taka leans towards me and presses his lips on mine and I slowly kiss back.

Scar“ I was given a chance by the dark kings and now I have powers above the roar and Simba's strength.

He stands up and walks into the water and he dives in I stare at him and he rises from the water.

Scar“ Coming in *smirks* The water will help ease your pain.

I let out a chuckle and remove my clothes and slowly walk in and swim towards him.

Scar“ I missed this us being alone and me not getting distracted.

He holds me close and I lay my head on his chest and close my eyes.

I guess I still love Taka but not Scar Taka was who I first met and fell in love with I never loved Scar I feared him.

Maybe Taka can be saved.