Day 1-3

On Day 1 I woke up not knowing who I was or where I was with nothing but a note book in my pack. I started writing it then I found this chest containing items that could be useful so I collected everything except for the chest itself (that'll probably come back to bite me in the butt in some way). I started killing animals, didn't feel to proud of myself for doing so but this seemed like a dog eat dog world so if I didn't kill something I would most likely die later in life. I started chopping down more trees and killing more animals. I saw some interesting caves but if I didn't kill the sheep to make me something soft to sleep in I knew I'd regret it, when I saw in the distance while I explored a village there I met some guy named Joseph who lived in the village, I started collecting stuff inside the village. I also found a broken nether portal and took the stuff and the chest from it not wanting to regret my decision for not taking the earlier mentioned chest. Useful stuff I knew would come in handy I also killed animals around the village got to use something to fight back if I come up against something scary however then night time came around and I had to get to sleep.

The next day I woke up, afterwards I killed some more animals and chopped down more trees, I honestly felt badly for the animals. However I soon saw that my axe which even though I made myself a wooden blade was starting to break so I went into a save I found and started collecting stone, while doing so I was suddenly attacked by a boney creature it looked like me but if I were nothing but bones. The dang thing was shooting me with arrows, I freaked out having never seen anything like it and quickly killed it with my pickaxe. I continued to mine until my pickaxe broke and crafted myself a stone one. Then I looked for where that skeleton could have came from and noticed that there was a rocky platform above the one I was on and went there, in doing so I encountered some horrible green pig-like creatures. One of them ran after me and began to hiss at me I freaked out and backed out a little however it followed me and blew up slightly injuring me. I ate my apple and suddenly felt better I went to the other creature which also blew up but luckily it was to far away from me to hurt me any worse than its friend. I walked around and found a ginormous spider, spiders always creeped me out however this one was huge and was extra scary and even though it wasn't hurting me I killed it. I then went back home and chopped down another tree and then noticed it was dark and went back to bed.

The next day I woke up and went outside in doing so I saw a humanoid figure under the water. The top of its head was green but I didn't see anything wrong with it my friend Joseph's head is literally made of snow. I tried to help him out of the water when I saw his face and was horrified, his flesh was all rotted and soggy he looked like something of a swamp horror movie. He had raggedy clothes and he also attacked mem so I quickly took out my wooden sword and killed him. However doing so didn't calm me any less so I decided to chop down some wood as me and Joseph were gonna build a house and move in with each other because I was the best company he had since the villagers. I started building the house but it got dark and so I went back to bed.

The next day, I woke up and then went outside to continue work on the house, I also helped Joseph with his bee project to get mass produced honey. I continued building a platform until I ran out of wood so I went over to the trees and chopped it down, I continued chopping until it got really late. I then started heading to the bed when I heard Joseph screaming for help I was then horrified to see 3 things one of them being a tall black figure with a huge jaw and nearly invisible purple eyes. I looked over to Joe to see him being attacked by what could only be explained as zombies they looked like a normal human like me but with rotted skin and eyeless sockets. I quickly attacked one to get it off Joe's back and then we ran to one of the houses and went to bed.