Day 17-23

On Day 17 we spent the day mostly goofing off and wanting to advance our day I decided to get the obsidian that I had been concealing in a chest. This gave Bros an idea on how to fix our portal while he did that I went exploring the nearby cave however it soon became night time and when I came back I saw Larry a zombified version of him anyway. I was horrified and tried to save him from his fiery fate however it nearly cost me and Bros our lives and pets which Bros scolded me on. Which I have to admit served me right as after all Larry and Bob the other villager were goners after that we went to bed.

On Day 18 I spent the day building the house and trying to make renovations while Bros started building the nether portal using lava and water. I decided as soon as we finished the portal that we at least needed iron gear before going in because we don't know what is inside that portal. It could literally be anything from the biggest demon ever to the nicest creature ever unfortunately it got dark before I could so Bros called me back to the house and we went to sleep.

On Day 19, I, I lost everything what happened was I decided to be adventurous and find the cave ravine that Bros found a few days ago when getting his pet. However the place was so dark and filled with monsters I then fought off a baby zombie, a creeper, a zombie villager, and other things until a baby zombie villager attacked me. I was low on health and the bugger got the final hit on me I was... dead when next thing I knew I woke up inside the house it was horrible I ran back to the ravine to go get my stuff but I was once again killed.

Day 20, I kept trying to get my stuff back and failed miserably at the cost of Steven Junior's life as on one of my ventures he was killed when a witch poisoned the poor dog. So I vowed to kill the witch in returned so it poisoned me I ran away luckily Bros also felt bad about Steven Junior especially when the witch threatened one of his dogs. However when I finally gained my stuff back I was surrounded and once again died to a horde of zombies I woke up back in my house and tried again but it was once again night time and just gave up and went to sleep Bros offered to help and go get my stuff back and left before I could answer.

Day 21, I once again kept trying to get my stuff back and discovered that the mobs had now decided to steal it and it made them more powerful. I then died to find out that Bros had gone inside the portal and not only that but the portal was turned off so now Bros is trapped in the nether while I try to gain my stuff back. I tried and tried again but the mobs were just grabbing all of my stuff and using it against me making them stronger so I went to bed feeling useless.

Day 22, I once again tried to get my stuff back each time nearly as successful as the other with me almost ceasing victory. Bros was most likely stuck in the nether trying to figure out a way back into the portal I then decided when it got dark again if I was gonna gain my stuff back I was gonna at least get new tools and on that note went to bed.

Day 23, with Bros still stuck in the nether dimension and my stuff still lost I was determined to get it back though and collected new stuff however by the time I got to the cave where my stuff was. I was disappointed and saddened to find that it was all gone the monsters had taken all my stuff so I decided if it was gonna be like that, fine I was gonna start all over with stuff that is I wasn't gonna leave town. However as soon as I got new tools the sun was going down so I went and got myself into bed ready to be determined the next day.