II

This is my gift. My curse. Who am I? I'm Spider-girl.
I'm Phoebe Parker, an American hero in New York.

Currently running from a guy with a water-shitting quirk and his dudes.

Spidey's weaknesses:
Number one: water.

My webs won't work for hell. Kinda like with sand, or wind, or how electricity will just flow through my webs and-- you get what I mean.

Coming back to whatever we were at- oh yes. Running from the waterbender rip-off bitchtits. I've met them, like, at least ten times already? They're your average thieves, but not big enough for Mr. Billionaire in a flying metal suit, or Mr. My-shield-does-not-obey-the-laws-of-physics to notice and lend a *helping hand* to the friendly neighbourhood hero. I'm probably just too cute for them to be around me, to be honest.

Anyways, back to the wall colour of my new room.

"No, but seriously, orange is such a great and fun colour." Katara Wannabe said, shooting a beam of water at Phoebe. The girl dodged, sticking to the wall of the building beside her.

"But my entire room? I am not doing that, dude." She shook her head and aimed a web shot at Wannabe's two other mates, tying them together. "Combo shot, bitches!"

"Well then why did you ask for my opinion if you're not going to listen to me?" He whined, attacking once again.

"Because I'm frigging indecisive! But orange? Dude, hell nah! If I were to ask anyone-" She pointed around the fleeing citizens, dodging the attack, "-none of them would say orange."

"Fine! Go with a plain and boring white, then, for all I care!" Wannabe scoffed with a sarcastic offence-taken look, hitting Phoebe's arm. "But first, you're helping me pick a pet for my girlfriend, Spidey!"

Phoebe paused to snort and pat her arm down, disbelief seeping even through her mask. Or was it her eye lenses that gave her away? "You have a girlfriend? Lmao bet--"

"I told you last Friday! How could you forget? After everything we've been through..."

"Uh..." She looked away awkwardly, trying not to sing 'Last Friday Night' now that he said it. "Sorry man, my bad. Get her a kitten."

"Aw, thanks dude, I'll be off, then!" Wannabe smirked, flashing Phoebe a glimpse of stolen money in his pockets, before surfing away on a wave of water, taking his mates with him.

"Bro what the hell!? I was here to stop you before you rob anyone, you twat!" She called after the thief hastily, only for him to respond with a lazy salute. Which he did with his middle finger. That son of a motherless goat.

Phoebe groaned in annoyance as she swung to the rooftops, taking a moment to sit down and check her phone. Of course, fifteen thousand and one missed calls from Aunt May.

Their plane to Musutafu was tomorrow afternoon, but all Phoebe wanted to do was stay out all day, taking one last chance to have a 'friendly' chat with Katara Wannabe, help out some old Dominican lady (and get churros afterwards), or piss off the Avengers, because why not? But seriously, Captain America's shield doesn't obey the laws of physics for shit, no joke.

"Hello?" She said into the phone, her voice coming out way meeker than she wanted to. Great.

"Phoebe, you have two minutes to get back home before I find you myself, young lady!"