shane + ryland have covid

*Shane and Ryland both have Covid. Luckily Teresa and Vicki can help take care of the kids! Enjoy! Love • Bree 😷🤒*

The start of the new year have been a really rough one for the Dawson family because two days ago, both Shane and Ryland were diagnosed with Covid after starting to feel sick a day after New Year's Day.

With a brand new variant of Covid called omicron going around and pretty much everyone getting it right now, Shane and Ryland could have gotten Covid just about anywhere.

Luckily, none of Shane and Ryland's four children, Rosie, who is three and a half, Posey, who is two, and twin boys Cooper and Crew, who are eight months old have Covid and don't have any symptoms of any kind of illness.

Ryland's mom Vicki and sister Morgan are both in town from Colorado to help Shane's mom Teresa take care of Rosie, Posey, Cooper, Crew, Uno, Honey and Cheeto!

Right now, Teresa and Vicki are feeding Cooper and Crew their lunch!

Cooper and Crew eat a few bites of baby food and then the rest of their meals are their bottles of formula!

*Cooper and Crew's outfits*

Teresa is feeding Crew his baby food while Vicki is feeding Cooper his baby food. Today for lunch is banana and blueberries!

"Mmm! Are your bananas and blueberries yummy, Coop? Hmm?" Vicki asks Cooper and Cooper happily babbles at her.

"Ba baaaa!" Cooper says with baby food all over his chubby face.

"Here comes another bite!" Vicki says as she gives Cooper another bite of food and Cooper happily takes it.

"Ba baa! Baaaa!" Crew says, clapping his hands happily.

"Hold on! Hold on! Let me get it on the spoon" Teresa says to Crew and Crew babbles some more.

Teresa then gives Crew another bite of baby food and Crew happily eats it.

Teresa and Vicki continue to feed Cooper and Crew a few more bites of baby food before feeding them their bottles!

Meanwhile, Morgan has just picked up Rosie and Posey from school!

Since Rosie and Posey do not have Covid and Ryland and Shane are quarantining away from all of the kids, Rosie and Posey can still go to school!

Rosie and Posey's winter break was a little longer than most kids because their preschool was closed due to cleaning because of many COVID cases!

Morgan holds Rosie and Posey's hands as they walk through the parking lot and over to Morgan's car.