our little girl has a name

*Shane and Ryland reveal their baby girl's name to the world! I hope you guys like her name! I think it's something they would use! Send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book. Love • Bree 🌸🐷*

Vlog Title: Our Baby Girl's Name Is...
Video Description: Our baby girl has a name! Well a first name, we haven't thought of a middle name just yet! Ryland and I fell in love with this name when we first saw it and instantly we knew we had to name our baby girl this! NO spoilers in the comment section please! 🐷🌹

*Imagine this song playing during the video! I'll Be by Landon Austin & Bailey Jehl :)*

Andrew is filming this video for Shane and Ryland. Shane is wearing his pig merch shirt while Ryland is wearing a shirt with flowers on it. Ryland and Shane hold hands as they kiss each other.

Shane then puts his hands on Ryland's baby bump and rubs it softly, feeling the baby moving around. He then kisses Ryland's baby bump and Ryland plays with Shane's hair.

Andrew films Shane and Ryland walking around their house, grabbing the letters that will spell their baby girl's name!

Andrew zooms in on Ryland's baby bump and Ryland smiles at Andrew.

Andrew slowly films each of the letters one by one as Shane and Ryland put them down in a random order.

R stands for remarkable

R stands for remarkable. It is so remarkable that we are finally having you, baby girl. After almost two years of trying to have a baby, lots of tears and sorrow, we finally have you growing in Mommy's belly. You are a miracle from above and we can't wait to spoil you rotten!

 You are a miracle from above and we can't wait to spoil you rotten!

I stands for imagine. Baby girl, we have been imagining what you will look like, what your personality might be, what color hair or eyes you will have and what you are going to do for this big crazy world. You are going to be a star and amazing. We can't wait to be your parents.