Chapter 1.

As you walked down the road, the music in your headphones changed songs. Switching between the end of the world (Sharon van Etten cover), as the world caves in (Matt Maltese), and many more. The music made you sway your hips. Then- you saw a car headed straight for you. You quickly jumped out of the way, but the car comes to a stop anyway. "Jesus- I'm so sorry! I almost hit you." said an obviously distressed girl. "Oh no! You're fine. I promise." you gave her an awkward reassuring smile. "Here- I can give you a ride! Hop in the front, next to me."

"Uhm.. can I ask your name first?" you asked with a quite hesitant tone. "Ah- My name is clementine, but you can call me clem." 'clem' said with a cheery tone. "You?" "Oh. I'm (Y/N). just call me (your/nickname)" you smiled at her again. You just stood there awkwardly. "Well... what are you waiting for?" clem said. "Yeah. You're right." as you walk to the other side of clem's car, you hear a kid's voice. "Clem... do you really think this is a good idea??". "If they were a threat, they would've killed us already." said clem in a stern, but soft voice. You got in the car and peered into the back seat. "Well. hello, kiddo! I'm (Y/N). you?" you asked in a playful tone, trying not to seem like a bad person. "I'm Alvin Junior... just call me AJ," AJ said looking to the side, away from you. You looked back into the front seat, frowning. "Where were you headed?" you asked clem. Clem looked at you and with a small frown said "To find a place to call home."

The end (for now)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IM SO SORRY IF IT'S SHORT- ITS NOT MY FIRST TIME WRITING, I'VE JUST HAD A SHIT TON OF WRITERS BLOCK AUYJAGHAHVBK

Character Count: 1510

Word Count: 316