Chapter 2.

"Where were you headed?" you asked clem. Clem looked at you with a small frown and said "To find a place to call home."

You looked at clem in the eyes and said. "Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you if I did-" you quickly said, trying not to seem rude. "You're fine. It's normal to ask." "I'm glad we're on the same page." you gave her a friendly smile, then looked away awkwardly. Fuck. 'She's probably mad, just doesn't wanna say anything.' you thought to yourself, trying not to squirm around. "Holy shit." clem said, bringing the car to a stop. "We gonna do it?" asked AJ, looking at clem. "Yeah." said clem, getting out of the car.

You got out of the car and pulled your knife out. Clem looked at you, then at your knife. "You good with that thing?" Clem asked before letting out a small giggle. "Why would I use it if I wasn't?" you replied, also letting out a little giggle. You spotted a sign that read "Ring the bell, were friendly...". "What does that mean?" AJ asked, looking up at you for an answer. "It means the people here shoot first." is what you said in response to AJ's question. Clem rang the bell anyway, and 2 walkers had stood up. "I go for left, you go right?" clem looked at you and asked you. "Sure. I don't see a problem with it" is what you said before walking away and stabbing the walker on the right-hand side. "Check the houses?" is what you asked clem after she killed the walker on the left. You also had just realized there was music still playing in your headphones. You quickly turned it off, before looking at Clementine for an answer. "Yeah. That's what the whole point of this is correct?" Clem said before walking up the steps of a house, and opening the door. You walked up with her and took a peep inside of the house before fully stepping in.

"Walker couple..." you said before walking over to them and grabbing a note next to them that read- "Please don't disturb us. This is what we wanted.". You looked at Clem and frowned. "That's horrible..." Clem said before looking at a door. "Food could be in there!" AJ practically shouted before running towards the door. "Be quiet. We might not be the only ones here." Said Clem before walking up next to AJ. "He is right though." is what you said to Clem while still looking at the walker couple. You don't know why, but looking at the walker couple made you feel horrible. You could tell you had a frown on your face. You looked up at their faces and just stared at them. 'I wouldn't mind going out like that. With a loved one." is what you thought to yourself before diverting your attention back to Clem and AJ. "The door is locked." is what Clem said, then looking at you asked "You have any ideas?". "Got a crowbar? Could pry it open." you suggested. "Actually- not a bad idea." Clem smiled, and took out her crowbar. "Could use a bit of help here?". "Shit-" you ran to clems side and pushed on the door. The door sprung open and you fell to the floor. "Fuck! That hurt." you exclaimed. Clem laughed and offered you a helping hand. "You look like you could use a hand." you took clems hand, and she helped you up.

"Beans!" AJ said excitedly before running over to a can of beans. He picked it up and said- "Expired.". He threw them to the ground and frowned. You looked at AJ and said, "It's alright! I'm sure we'll find something else.". "(Y/N)'s right AJ. Have a little hope." Clem looked at you and smiled. "What's that?" you pointed out a metal handle hidden by a rug. You and Clem both give each other a happy glare as you move the rug from over it. You opened the hatchet. "Holy fuck. That's a lot of fuckin' food.". Clem laughed and looked at You. "I guess this means we're a team now.". You smiled at said "Yeah. It doe- FUCK! ITS RIGGED!". You and Clem stand up and try to run out, but Clem just grabs AJ and looks for cover. You tripped and fell right before you could leave the room. It felt as if your life had just flashed before your eyes. It was hard to move, but you woke up. "Clem? Clem!" you screamed out looking for her. You checked your surroundings. "Clem! Are you alright?". "I'm fine. AJ's okay too. We just have to get the fuck out of here!". The both of you stood up, and you grabbed AJ. You and Clem ran to the car and got in.

All you can remember is a lot of Walkers were piled up on the car, and you passed out. Then... you woke up in an entirely new place. It looked like a... school?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<3 although it may not seem like it- I spent a full day on this- I had major writer's block while writing this. shocked I even uploaded this. 

Character Count: 4411

Word Count: 872