𝑪𝒉.10

~*~*~*~𝑺𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏

~*~*~*~
𝑺𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏

𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 of traveling,the group passes through an rock architecture and decided it was a place to rest and take it easy. Annika sat next to Aragorn who was sitting and smoking his pipe. He glanced at Annika who was too busy looking at Legolas who was currently scouting the area for enemies who may be near. He smirked to her and decided to speak.

"I see you have grown fond of my elf friend. Don't worry...he isn't in an intimate relationship." He says which makes Annika blush.

"I-It's not like tha-" Annika pauses as she takes in Aragorn words. She then gasped and hit his shoulder.

"Aragorn." She exclaimed and he laughs. Legolas turns around to see the commotion then catches Annika's smiling face. He smiled slightly as he saw her giggling at Aragorn and turned back to look ahead.

"You know before I met him,he used to be a different person. His father and him used to be very...peculiar and strict with how they ruled over their kingdom. You see Legolas was always doing as he was told. He was harsh and hard on his people but now seeing you with him makes me think that he has changed. You changed him,my dear. His cold heart has melted into this kind person. I don't think his father will recognize him anymore." Aragorn explained and Annika felt her eyes drift to Legolas back.

"You really think I changed him?" Annika asked and Aragorn scoffed.

"Yes. With all of my heart,yes. He was always cold and hated making an alliance with anyone he knew his father wouldn't like. You,Annika,had changed him and I've never seen him smile in a while. It's good to see this side of him." Annika smiled slightly then looked at Legolas again.

"I know."

"Oi Annika!" She turned her head to see her call her.

"Why don't you help me teach these young hobbits who is the best." Boromir says and Annika smiled. She grabs her sword and stood up. She then stood in front of Merry who had a confident smolder. Annika snorted and shook her head with a smile. She then went into her stance and tried to fight as gentle as she can. Merry and Pippin then nod to each other and they both tackled Boromir and Annika. Annika fell with a yelp and giggled. Merry laughed as he pinned her down to the ground and tickled her. Legolas then turned around again and met her eyes. Her bright smile was present on her face. Annika blushed as she maintained eye contact with him until he sheepishly looks away. Aragorn soon lifts up the hobbits and helps up Boromir and Annika. Aragorn soon gave her a look which told her 'I saw everything' to which she only blushed and punched his shoulder.