𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 .𝟬𝟭

✦ ˚ *﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌* ˚ ✦

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 : 𝟎.𝟏
ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・── ☾︎𝘗𝘙𝘖𝘓𝘖𝘎𝘜𝘌 ☽︎ ──・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ
┈ ✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃┈ 𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮
"𝗽𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝘂𝗽 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱
𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿!"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . 𝚀𝚄𝙴𝙴𝙽𝚂, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺 𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟺, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿, 𝟿:𝟷𝟻 𝙰𝙼: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚃 𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙴𝚈 𝙾𝙽 𝙹𝙴𝙵𝙵𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙰𝚅𝙴.
𝐭𝐰: 𝐩𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫.

𝓣he blood pooled around the soles of his black converse, and he hated to say it but the sight made him think of Aunt May. Images of himself holding her her lifeless body towards his own as he sobbed himself to sleep flashed before his eyes as he lugged forward the cardboard box of dirty rags. What was this person's last thoughts before they were killed? Did they enjoy life or were they happy it was over? He contemplated as he wiped several beads of sweat off his forehead with the back of his hand. It was a grim thought for sure, but everything about Peter's existence was grim at this point. The light hadn't shone through in ages, and he was starting to get used to the silence and loneliness of the darkness.

The only bright spot in his life was Cadence

The only bright spot in his life was Cadence. He met her foster care, and although she was one of the most flighty people he'd ever met, she was the most constant person in his life. Always watching after him, always checking up on him. She acted like the best friend he never had. The sister he always wanted. She saw the worst parts of him and still wanted to be apart of his life. For a person who always gets abandoned, it was truly all he could ever want.