𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 .𝟬𝟰

✦ ˚ *﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌* ˚ ✦

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 : 𝟎.𝟒
ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・── ☾︎𝘗𝘙𝘌𝘔𝘌𝘋𝘐𝘛𝘈𝘛𝘌𝘋☽︎ ──・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ
┈ ✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃┈ 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙩
"𝗺𝗷 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀— 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲... 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴.. 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁
𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱. 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲— 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . 𝚆𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚃𝙾𝙽, 𝙳.𝙲. 𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟺, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿 𝟷𝟷:𝟹𝟶 𝙿𝙼: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙶𝙰𝚁𝙳𝙴𝙽 𝙾𝙵 𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙽𝙾𝙻𝙸𝙰𝚂 𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙰𝙺𝙴𝙰𝚂𝚈

𝓡un away with me
Leave this town and change our names
With you, I feel so free
Forget about fame claims,
Forget about money, let it burn in flames
It's just you and me bunny, and all our childish games...

The rock music was surging through the underground club as Camilo and MJ harmonized seamlessly, with Oliver banging on the drums like his life depended on it. If someone couldn't tell these three were friends before, it was obvious now— their chemistry was undeniable, and although Cadence knew she was a good piano player, she wasn't sure she could fit into their dynamic. They had been friends for years now, how could she ever measure up?

It was like Peter sensed her worry, because he momentarily paused his observation of MJ, and his steady head bop to the beat and grabbed his friend's hand, squeezing it three times as if to say, "stop stressing, just breathe."

As her eyes met his she took three deep breathes and then looped his arm around her shoulder. "They're really good." She pretty much yelled in his ear.

"Yeah!" He yelled back over the music.

As their set continued the two started dancing wildly, Peter doing so slightly off beat. Regardless of his lack of rhythm it was still endearing, to the point that MJ noticed his sporadic jumping from the stage and almost laughed in the middle of her verse.

He was losing himself in the music, and that was one of her favorite things to see— not him, just... when people can forget everything that they might be going through and just flail around aimlessly to some punk rock. She knew it was one of the only times her depression wasn't knocking on her brain.

Maybe it took a break to flail around too, and that made her sourly chuckle.

Peter knew he was having a good time when he hadn't looked down at his phone's clock in ages. The teenager was always so worried about time. How much he had left, how much had passed, and if he could ever get back what he lost. But right now time was forever, and he felt it drift away as MJ's buttery voice flooded his ears.