𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀 .𝟬𝟯

✦ ˚ *﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌* ˚ ✦

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 : 𝟎.𝟑
ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・── ☾︎𝘔𝘌𝘚𝘚𝘠 𝘕𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛𝘍𝘈𝘓𝘓𝘚☽︎ ──・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ
┈ ✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃┈ 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨
"𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗯𝘂𝗯𝗯𝗹𝘆... 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲. 𝗶 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗶𝗹, 𝗮𝘀𝗮𝗽."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . 𝚆𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚃𝙾𝙽, 𝙳.𝙲. 𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟺, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿 𝟷𝟶:𝟹𝟶 𝙿𝙼: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙶𝙰𝚁𝙳𝙴𝙽 𝙾𝙵 𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙽𝙾𝙻𝙸𝙰𝚂 𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙰𝙺𝙴𝙰𝚂𝚈

"𝓣he princess has finally left her tower!" Milo called from across the dressing room that the band was sitting in awaiting MJ's arrival.

"Sorry..." She closed the door behind her in a small voice. "Been having a rough day. Dinner with Dad, got my period, boxing, school." She sighed, placing her head against the door.

Oliver and Milo came to her sides. "Hey... you're here with us now. Everything's gonna be okay." Oliver rubbed her shoulder in a whisper.

"At least you get to scream your emotions at the top of your lungs in a little while." Milo chuckled joining their hug. "Let's go get Korean Corndogs after this, yeah?"

"Ugh, that would be great. Thanks guys..." She smiled, hugging both of them tightly, and she wished this could be her life forever. Constantly with the only two people who really got her and constantly performing, but not in the way that she does when she's with her dad or when she's Michelle Jones-Watson. But performing when she's MJ, and she's not acting— she's just... living.

She learned there was a definite difference between the two performances.

"So is your girl still coming tonight Milo?" Oliver asked the curly haired boy, and his face seemed to light up when he was asked about the girl.

"Yeah, she's coming and she's bringing her friend."

"Wanna set me up?" Oliver asked, putting his arm around the slightly shorter boy.

"Is that all you think about Oli?" MJ asked as she threw her bag down on the couch.

"Well when you're lonely and single, pretty much."

"I'm lonely and single and I don't think about that." MJ added. Okay, maybe that was a little lie. Of course she
thought about what being in a relationship might be like sometimes... who hasn't? It wasn't a possibility for her anyway, so she might as well relish in her thoughts.