𝙒𝙃𝙔 𝙏𝙁 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙎𝙊 𝘿𝘼𝙈𝙉 𝙊𝙋?

______________

You were gliding to the temple of lion to meet with Lisa earlier than the scheduled time. Not just because of the plan but also because you have to return a book.

You see the purple mage, standing patiently. "Lisa!" You exclaimed to get her attention, her head whipped towards your direction.

"Oh (Name)! You're already here" She said, smiling slightly. "I have brought the book I borrowed" You said as you took out the book that was exclusively from the restricted section.

"Ah I see, you remembered that it's due date hm?" The mage hummed, satisfied at the return of the book on the actual schedule of the day.

"Of course! But I'm not lying when I say that the book is interesting on its own considering i--" you got caught off by Lisa who put a finger on her lips as you caught a glimpse of a floating fairy.

"You may want to lower your tone down, we don't want them to hear about the book" Lisa stated on a hush tone as you nodded, before turning to the blonde traveler.

"Aether! You're finally here" you smiled."I'll go first, I'll wait for you three" you informed as they nodded.

--

"Oh you're going to help me out too? How kind of you, don't hesitate to come to me if you need anything" the mage said smoothly with a flirty voice.

"So why is a librarian at a ruin?" Aether questioned curiously as Paimon also nodded, "yeah! Aren't you supposed to be at the library??"

"that's because Jean trust me" Lisa, who had an irked smile directed to paimon-, said to the both of the duo. "So you should as well" she said before going to the ruin's door.

"Come on. (Name) is already inside and she's waiting" Lisa stated before all of them went inside the ruin.

---

(Name) looked up to the trio with an opened scroll that had made Lisa feel a Mysterious aura. "Hmm what's that?" She questioned as (Name) only smiled before answering, "nothing important.. besides I can only read it"

The mage hummed "well then I guess I could give this a go" she said, indicating about the mission before turning into a specific direction.

"I knew it, there's a strong elemental energy coming from deep within this temple, Paimon are you able to float across?" The mage questioned.

"Can't do much even if she does" Paimon answered, "you can always whack the stone with a rock" you whispered before Paimon smacked your head.

"Ow! What was that for???"

"-use this wind current shall we?" The mage said to the blond, leaving the pixie and you who were arguing

-------

"(Name)? Why aren't you gliding yet?" Lisa asked before you sweat dropped, "I forgot to equip my glider...don't worry! I'll catch up, just give me a moment" you lied, as the mage said an 'okay' leaving you.

'okay... now that they're gone...' you summoned your claymore before using the same technique as you did on getting to that statue on Starfell lake.

"Ah.. the privileges of a god" You hummed happily, clearly enjoying the fact you can use a claymore as some type of drone you can use to ride on.

----

You look at the trio, waiting for you on a big drop that has hilichurls and hydro slime, waiting for your arrival, "had you equiped your glider ready now?" Lisa questioned as you nodded to her words.

"Let me handle this, consider it as an apology for being late"

Suddenly the atmosphere became dark as two scrolls appeared and then circling the hilichurls before exploding. Particles of electro floated as the (H/c) girl flip her hair, "barely a sweat... Let's continue our journey!"

The blonde and pixie was shock but Aether wasn't as surprised as Paimon, the mage look at the two in amusement.

"Hey cutie, you might want to take a look at (Name)'s attributes" Lisa said as the Traveler nodded before doing so.

And Paimon was surprised at the attributes as the two had scanned her charts.

(Name):

Level 90:
HP: 20,780
Attck: 1,980
Defense: 980
Elemental mastery: 95

"Woah... That's alot! And we're not even on the charts yet" Paimon exclaimed, "let's take a look of it later though. Paimon wants to eat..."

--------

The three of you had gone out of the temple as you stretched, "wow that was definitely long...ugh too much energy spent on" you groaned as you felt your back sore from too much walking.

"Hey (Name) can we look at your attributes?" The pixie ask, you nodded in response, "sure, I have no idea what that is but go ahead" you answered as the two then look at your attributes.

Crit dmg: 303, crit rate: 69.5, ER: 109, physical dmg: 85%
Talent: normal attack:10
Skill: 7
Burst: 11

"(Name), what are you feeding yourself!?" Aether asked as the girl didn't respond but already sleeping on the grass

"so.. Aether what was she like before you're both in Teyvat?" Paimon asked curiously as Aether carried (Name) on his back.

"Well she once was one of the second most powerful Gods in her world, she's also stoic and perfectionist back then... "

"Eh... Paimon could never think of (Name) as Stoic! She's very cheerful" the pixie doubted the Traveler as he only continued.

"she used to be very solitude as well, Me and Lumine always visited her abode whenever, we can technically (Name)'s abode is home and that she'd look at us disapprovingly about us being on her universe but still let us in despite the other gods wraths can be felt"

"So (Name) was a kuudere or tsundere!? Who would've thought" Paimon exclaimed, not knowing you're half awake "I heard that midget"

-----
Notes:

so my dad got into a car accident and I have to watch over him at the ER, so yeah I wrote this in the hospital :))