"oh hon-ah..."

Trigger warning: calorie counting. Ed

🦕

Stray kids were having dinner at a new restaurant, everyone was talking and there was a occasional laugh, well nearly everyone chan was to busy watching the youngest and the only female.

She would take a bite of her food, chew, then grab her cup and take a sip then put it down then repeat "isn't your food nice honi?" Chan asks the girls head flys to chans direction "its nice" she said quietly now all of the boys attention was on her.

"Bumble?" Jeong-in asks "yeah innie?" The girl replies "what's in your cup?" He ask going to grab the cup "nothing" seul-hon said grabbing the cup before Jeong-in could, chans, who is across from her, eyebrows furrowed.

🦕different scenario🦕

Felix looks at her "honbee" he said looking at her still she looks up at him "what did you do?" He asks her she tilts her head "there was vomit on the floor in the bathroom you were the last one in there" he said

"if you are doing something bad I won't be angry at you but if you are doing what I think you are doing you need to stop or talk to chan he can help" he said "what do you mean?" She asks confused well acting confused "you know what i went through?" He asks she nods "that's what I'm talking about" he said "oh im not doing that i just.....the food i ate made me sick" she said "don't worry about me. I thought I cleaned it all up ill go clean it up" she said walking to the bathroom.

🦕different scenario 🦕

Minho was cleaning up around the dorm. when he finished cleaning the rest of the members rooms he walked into chans and seul-hons shared room he cleans chans side first as it wasn't as messy as the only female members side was.

Like what dose that girl do for her side to be so messy. Her side has scrunched up paper balls, random pens, clothes, (that probably belong to chan or one of the others that she stole) random bird toys, the odd rabbit and guinea pig toy and a bunch of stuffed animal plushies.

He finished cleaning chans side he moves over to the teens side walking over the paper balls and the girls prized plushies 🦜"bepboop"🦜 Minho jumps a bit still not used the girls birds he looks at the small to medium sized yellow bird. He starts to clean up 🦜"what do?"🦜 the parrot says.

"Cleaning your humans room because shes messy" he said "and im talking to a bird" he whispers to himself he walks over to the girls desk he moves her books around being careful not to touch her precious lyric book.

He accidentally knocks a book off of her desk he bends down to pick it up when he gets a little glance at it he picks it up and reads it #"500 cals for Monday. 300-305 for Tuesday and Friday. 800 for Wednesday. 52 for Saturday No food for Thursday and Sunday"# minhos eye's are wide open.

He flips the page over #"monday meal plan: apple=52 cal 100 grams of watermelon= 30 cal 100 gram of fried Tofu= 271 cal 4 raw baby carrots=16 cal vegan muesli bar=89 cal 100 grams of raw capsicum=26 cal 5 leaves of raq iceberg lettuce=5 cal 6 rae slices of zucchini=12 cal = 500 cal"#

His eyes tear up a bit "she's counting" he whispers 🦜"it's okie it's okie it okie"🦜 he looks over at a big cage but not as big as the yellow birds cage in it is cute small grey bird with a yellow head and reddish orange cheeks

He continues to read #"tuesday and Fridays meal plan: 5 slices of zucchini=10 cal 3 leaves of iceberg lettuce=3 cal 5 slices of cucumber=5 cal 1 slice of plain toast=75 1 cup of garlic mashed potato= 120 cal 1 cup of almond milk=40 cal apple=52 cal = 305 cal"#

He stops reading "oh hon-ah"

🦕