tiktoks pt1

Saes+ other member most watched tiktoks: fan made

🦕🦊

The video:

Sae is sitting on the floor in between Jeong-ins legs, shes has the most innocent look on her face as she watches something on the TV cheeks puffed out, a small pout on her face, as Jeong-in is gently running a brush through her hair.

Song:

@sao_is_a_bubHe is so gentle with her! I'll never get over this video

@sao_is_a_bub
He is so gentle with her! I'll never get over this video.
#straykids #saeisbaby #jeongin #fyp #skz #sae #saeforqueen #saebestgirl #appafoxy #babyfoxy

Views: 3.8 mil.

Likes: 9.3 k

Comments:

@Skzbabey: shes Adorable!
♡1.9k

@insomniac: hes so gentle with her! ♡7.2k

@bubbadino: we can thank chans photographer/videographer dad instincts for this video.
♡1.4k

@dinonerd: the smile on i.ns face! You can tell he cares about her.
♡4.5k

@its_itzy_bitzy: da cheekys! Innies face! Her pout! The way he's brushing her hair! They are the most precious maknaes.
♡10.9k

🐺🦕🐥

The video:

It's a picture that shows Chan and Felix are hugging sae from her sides while looking at her, the picture has an overlay of the song in the video that was put over the photo by the stay.
(I don't know how to explain it so if you could watch the/a video if you can find it/one i would appreciate it. The original video i got the idea from is from yellowjun_to3)

Chan: as long as I'm here no one can hurt you.
Felix: if I could change the way that you see yourself.
(Ignore the rest of the song until the don't deserve you bit)

Chan and Felix: they don't deserve you

Song:

@sao.com
We don't deserve her.
#straykids #saeisbaby #sao #chan #felix #babychicky #appachicky #babywolfie #appawolfie #chanbestboy #felixbestsunshine #saebestgirl