"what does that spell?"

So there are a few things that I've added that the boys don't have/do I real life. So all the boys are producers and songwriters. They all have their own studios.

Seul-hon was doing a vlive in her studio "im really excited to show you guys what I've been working on! I really can't wait until you see it!" She said with the biggest smile that stay has seen.

"Anyway how have you guys been?" The small girl asks "good what you?" She reads "I've been really good" she said smiling "would you ever go back to being a solo idol like you were before you joined jyp? Uh no but I will continue to release solo songs!" She said

"Did you know that you are really pretty? Ah thank you but I bet you are way prettier" she said giving the camera/phone a wink, which made the comments go wild.

"I hope the boys are treating you will honibee! They are! I promise!" She said "I'm gay and my parents Don't accept me." She reads

"I'm probably a bit to young but I'm your mama now! You'll fit in with your new feathered, scaled and furred siblings and your new grandpas and your new uncles and cousins and your new family!" She said smiling

"just know that I love you and I appreciate you and I support you no matter what unless you murder someone without a reason. You guys are beautiful and unique and handsome and very nice okay? Don't let anyone tell you different and if they do tell me! Me and bin will go steal their kneecaps!"

"You have quite a few horse models!" The comment read "eh just a few the last time I counted i had 289 and this one-" she says getting up to go to the shelves "is my favourite" she said walking over to the desk showing stay the black rearing horse.

She sits back down after putting the horse back on the shelf she reads the comments

"U s h o u d k I l l u r s e l f. What dose that spell? Me don't know because me can't spell"