chapter 3 jealousy

(you are practicing for the next ballet performance not noticing that you've been watched by someone at the window after that you decided to watch tv. Until your father comes home from work)

"Hi daddy how's work"

"Good" he sighed

Cartoon cat's pov:

Who is that old human touching my kitty's arm and this makes me so mad, I balled up my fists and retracted my claws and my fangs. I want to kill him and devour him and grind his bones until his bones will turn to dust until he left my kitty's room, I started to calm down.

(Time skip after dinner)

You went back to your room to put on your pajamas still not knowing that cartoon cat is still watching you from the window, he always watching you change your clothes and he starts blushing and purring and his non existent hearts starts racing like a speed of light, once you done changing your pajamas you hopped on your bed and told your dad goodnight and turned off the lights and goes to sleep and you thought that the windows and doors are locked but unfortunately you thought wrong, cartoon cat already noticed that one of the windows are unlocked so he opened the window and sneaked in the hallways and opens your bedroom door and sees your sleeping self.

"She's so cute when she sleep " he thought to himself.

He walk closer to you and climbed on you and takes a few sniffs on you and touches your cheek and your lips.

"She's so beautiful and warm and so soft" he also thought to himself.

He also touched your hair with his gloves paws/hands
Then he saw your clothes that you used to wear he got off you and head to the clothes and grab some of them and takes a few sniffs of them but he had an idea he will take some of the clothes to take a lot of scents of you and as a memory of you before he goes back to his lair so he will gather his courage to say hello to you so he grab your clothes and sneaked to the window and jumps out and ran to his lair then he went to the room and hangs your clothes on the hangers and he exited the room and locks the door and wents to his bedroom to go to sleep, he hopped on the bed and goes to sleep while cuddling a plush doll of you.

" Oh my precious (y/n) you'll make me very happy and I promised you that I gather enough courage to talk to you and maybe we can be friends......or maybe hehehe........LoVErs........hehehehe" he thought to himself the fell asleep.