chapter 5 meeting him again

(you woke up in the morning and you already got your daily routine done and you already noticed that you had a week off from work because of some stupid reason, after breakfast, you saw your dad wearing a suit)

" Daddy, why are you wearing a suit?" You asked your dad.

"Because I had to go on a business trip for 2 weeks" your dad said

"Oh ok then"

Cartoon cat pov:

So her dad will be out for two weeks...hmmmmm........maybe I will make her notice me and I would love to be with her forever.

(Your dad left the house after you waved goodbye to him, you had a decision that you would go to the abandoned warehouse, you packed up your food and your weapon and your water bottle to complete your journey, you got out of the house and you didn't noticed that cartoon cat is teleporting back to his lair and you get into your car to go to the abandoned warehouse, once you made it there you park to the edge, you got out of the car and you grabbed your flashlight and turn it on and enter the warehouse,you finally start shaking a little.

Cartoon cat POV:

I noticed that (y/n) is entering my lair I became so happy, now I can make her notice me and I would love to have fun with her

Y/n's pov:

I continued walking to the this strange warehouse building and I had a funny feeling that someone is watching me.

(You kept looking around until you saw cartoon cat is watching you he pinned to you the wall and made you drop your flashlight)

" Hello (y/n), remember me?" He said while shivering

(He smashed his hungerly on yours he moved his tougne into your mouth, moving around like it's his Territory and after that he released you)

"You taste so good, my kitty" he said.

(You tried struggling but his gloved paws grips are strong than you ever think, he strokes your head to keep you occupied you grabbed his arm and push it away)

"Who in a name of god are you?" You asked.

"Oh I forgot to introduce myself, I'm cartoon cat"

"Oh ok I better get going then" you said while tiptoe to the door.

"Awwww already why?" He whined.

"Yeah I had to go" you said then head to the door and ran outside.

"Hehe I love her when she runs, and it seems she doesn't want to see me anymore, but I'll follow her anyways" he said then teleports back to your back yard of your house.

You got into your car and got inside and starts driving back to your house, you got out of the car and head to your house and to your room, you didn't know that you had profile pictures of cartoon cat on your phone so you deleted it and you went back to bed to get some sleep.

"You are gonna get away from me this time (y/n)" he said to himself.