chapter 4 meeting him

(you woke in the morning and you got off the bed and you already done your daily routine and your getting ready for work and you said goodbye to your dad and still didn't notice that cartoon cat is following you to work, but he was so close to your house but he missed the moment to see you, you was  about to enter your work place cartoon cat is in your way)

"Hi (y/n)"

(You screamed but cartoon cat covered your mouth with  his gloved paws/hands)

"SSShhh don't scream sweetheart, it's okay, I won't bite you"

(He wrapped his arms around you and lift you up closer to his face and kissed in your cheek, your forehead, your jawline, your lips, and your neck, you feel his kiss marks all over your face and it smells like blood.)

"goddamn it" you thought to yourself.

(Cartoon cat is about to kiss you again until someone opened the door it was your boss)

"Grrrrrrr, that stupid human bothering our alone time I can't stay here for a while I will return to see you again and our fun will begin, bye bye babe" cartoon cat said

(he teleports back to his lair then to the room where the pictures of you and you old stuff)

"And we'll be together again and no one will bother us again" he said and make an evil smirk.

(Meanwhile at your work, your boss is having a crush on you while you are working you didn't noticed that your boss is having a crush on you, so you continue working)

(Hours later)

(It's time for you to go home to your Father's house after dinner and getting ready for bed but didn't notice that your dad is still at work so you go to sleep until you heard someone banging the door and someone's voice and it woke you up)

"(Y/n) open the door!!"

(You became shocked of what you heard you covered your head with a blanket and starts hiding from a noise, it was just a dream.)

(350 words, DAMN!!!!, And if you want more yandere monster stories then let me know.)